Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Ford 67-96 F-Series, 78-96 Bronco (https://forums.off-road.com/ford-67-96-f-series-78-96-bronco/)
-   -   OT: Moving (https://forums.off-road.com/ford-67-96-f-series-78-96-bronco/174781-ot-moving.html)

BigNorm 08-23-2003 10:37 PM

OT: Moving

[img]images/graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] I just want to let everyone know that I'm in the process of moving. (My loving wife dissed my connection like a day before I thought it was getting dissed) This last weekend has been one of great excitement. #1 My hitch on my bumper is more than just looks, it really works! I rented a trailer and had the thing weighed down good. I had boxes in the roof rack, boxes in the back, in the front seat, and stuff stacked on the two axle trailer. This is like the only time I had wished for 3/4 ton or 1 ton leafs as I was watching my leaf pack bend backwards on itself. Now I am awaiting the keys to my new house as all my earthly possesions sit in the garage! [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Lemme tell you. I am soooo sore. I am not looking forward to having to move all the shiznit from the garage to the house now but I am looking forward to getting in. Would I consider letting the pros do it? NEVER! Hell that's money that could be going towards my TBI conversion. (I asked Pick n Pull how much for all the parts I want for the conversion and it came to $120 so I'll go get it on half price day! [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) I'm wanderin as usual. Anywho if I'm not on as much this is the reason why. The phone company hasn't even come and set up the phone box on the side of the house yet. Worse... NO Cable!!! I'll tell you there is some stuff in life that just makes it so hard to go on. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Take Care guys and I'll try to steal time on Dad's computer like I'm doing now when/ if I get the chance. NORM [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]

reptillikus 08-23-2003 11:02 PM

Re: OT: Moving

Good luck with the move bro!
Where ya movin to, anyway?

BigNorm 08-23-2003 11:23 PM

Only like 20 minutes from where I was. From a townhouse with a 2 car garage to a real house [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] with a 3 car garage and a yard! even a big side yard for my Brocostien projects! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BurnedBronco 08-23-2003 11:31 PM

good luck!

mobyguzzer 08-24-2003 01:39 AM

Congrats on the new 3 car garage Norm, oh yeah and the house too! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

zakt 08-24-2003 03:23 AM

Yea, CONGRATS! you'll have tons of room now [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Todd