Some people may find this offensive. Sorry - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Ford 67-96 F-Series, 78-96 Bronco All discussions of 67-96 F-Series Trucks and 78-96 Broncos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-10-2003, 09:39 AM Thread Starter

Some people may find this offensive. Sorry

I changed the pictures to links. They are truck nuts. Some people find it offensive, so I've changed the post. I apologize, I didn't think anybody would be offended. If you've been upset, please accept my apology.

Pic 1

Pic 2
Now if I had an 8" lift, if someone followed me they'd have to stare at my nuts the whole ride!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-10-2003, 10:16 AM
birddog1

Re: Nuts

This is still something of a "family site"...Call me a bit old fashioned, but this isnt something I'd want my god-daughter seeing on this site. Consider deleting it and putting it somewhere else.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-10-2003, 10:23 AM Thread Starter

No offense intended. I didn't think that some people may be offended by it. I'll change it and post links instead. I found it funny, but again, I sometimes have a twisted sense of humor. After all, they're just body parts. We've all got one set or another, it's not a big deal to me. I can see why some people would be offended now, again, I didn't think about it, please accept my apology. I'll change it right now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-10-2003, 10:48 AM
bhodge

I think it is funny. How many young kids do you think are searching this forum? Life is too short to get your nuts in a bunch over something so small.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-10-2003, 11:15 AM
birddog1

None taken...its a little different to have an "in your face" picture pop up versus a link. [img]images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] I've got hunting sites, 4x4 sites, REI, adventure sites and all that outdoorsy G-rated stuff in my favorite links and the kids know they can go there without getting in trouble or seeing something they shouldnt. There was alot of static going on recently about this site using banners with pictures that were less than family oriented, so my point of contention is that its really up to us to keep this site something everyone can enjoy. I certainly didnt mean to come across as a prude, and I appreciate you taking the trouble to link the pic versus leaving it out to suprise anyone who really might not have the maturity to see this sort of thing.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-10-2003, 03:58 PM

I always thought those were stupid. But to each there own. I like it better when people can figure out "Man, that truck has balls!" without putting an actual set of nuts on it. lol [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] NORM
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-10-2003, 05:43 PM Thread Starter

Yeah, they are pretty stupid, no doubt about that.

EDIT: That's one of the things that I was thinking too. My 351 HO has got not cahonez (sp), so this is the cheapest upgrade I can do right now!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode