rant - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Ford 67-96 F-Series, 78-96 Bronco All discussions of 67-96 F-Series Trucks and 78-96 Broncos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-01-2003, 03:16 AM Thread Starter

rant

Last night some little sh!t broke the rear window of the bronc and stole my camera and a 1/2 craftsman ratchet and socket set. The thing that makes me crazy is that I just finished the tailgate a month or so ago. New shell, new window, new guts, and I sprayed a pretty smooth paint job with the help of one of my friends who owns a body shop. They did have to put a dent in the tailgate and not just take out the window. ! [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] I feel better now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-01-2003, 10:27 AM

Re: rant

I'm sorry to hear that. That type of crap makes me so pissed. Just seems people just can't leave other people's stuff alone.

that's what sucks about the soft top, can't really take the truck and leave it anywhere for fear of everything being stolen out of it. Was the camera in plain sight? That is usually the problem. If people don't know if there is anything good to steal in a vehicle, especially one locked and shut, they usually won't bother, unless they are really only looking to vandalize anyway.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-01-2003, 12:17 PM

That's discouraging !

Someone needs to make us an upholstered parcel tray that hangs, snaps in or rolls out, like modern SUVs and hatchbacks and wagons have.

Out of sight, out of mind. Maybe Excursions or Expeditions have one we could cut down to fit ?

Sixlitre
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-01-2003, 01:06 PM

That's the kind of stuff that makes me wish we could install 100,000 Volt Car protection systems. Do the lil Fu [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] a favor and get it over now since he is obviously prison bound. Hopefully he is a small drug dependent punk with no gang ties. If he is then He'll have a new name once incarcerated: SALLY! [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-01-2003, 01:38 PM Thread Starter

The camera was in a rubbermaid tub in back, I was planning to take a little day trip today so I had packed it in the night before. Dumb mistake. One good thing is that I used to be a jailer and am very good friends with both the sheriffs office and the police dept. They are short handed right now and asked if I would come back part time. So If they do catch the little sh!t I'll be there to book him in and make sure his stay is oh so pleasant. (He says in his best Dr. Evil voice)
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-02-2003, 03:29 AM

Now Moby, we both know that you will do nothing less than use the lease amount of force necessary to gain compliance. lol [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-02-2003, 06:09 AM Thread Starter

No force by me Norm, I'll just be looking for that oh so special cellmate for him. [img]images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-02-2003, 11:30 AM

Gotcha! [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-02-2003, 12:47 PM

BUBBA [img]images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-02-2003, 07:50 PM

Oh hell no. Bubba is far to sweet for the likes of this scum.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode