Springtime Wash Job - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Ford 67-96 F-Series, 78-96 Bronco All discussions of 67-96 F-Series Trucks and 78-96 Broncos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-27-2003, 05:09 PM Thread Starter
Pooh-Bah

Springtime Wash Job

I know, kind of a [img]images/graemlins/lame.jpg[/img] posting, but I like the outcome.

I always forget what color my truck actually is till this time of year. [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
For once, it didn't start out that bad, since we had a good thunderstorm the day before.
I purposely took the long route home to start the cleaning process.
(I also managed to get to the "coin-op" a few more times than usual this winter.)
And, I solved my "spare" problem for the time being, since that's one of my 32" studded tires under the cover now.
(Well, it's certainly better than a worn out 31" that doesn't even measure 30" anyway. [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img])
Ready for the hose job.

Good cleaning of the engine bay.
That danged fan has got to go. I can't believe how much crud that thing throws all over the place.
Note the carb protection and breather "cork". [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Wow! It really is 2-tone paint. There's blue on that thang! [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-27-2003, 06:14 PM

Re: Springtime Wash Job

mmmmmmm.....purdeeeee [img]images/graemlins/beach.gif[/img]

Now do like my dog used to do after a bath.....go back and play in the dirt again.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-27-2003, 06:28 PM
Mud in my Veins

When you comin' to do mine? [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-27-2003, 08:09 PM

funny you should say that lookinfurfun i did just that played saturday sunday i pressure washed the under side and washed the outside then got the urge on monday so we did it again had a rutted out hilly raod that kinda kick my arse on sat. and everytime i saw the video it ate at me (forgot to put it in 4low my bad [img]images/graemlins/spank.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/thud.gif[/img])but got even on monday [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] now to do my brakes,rockerarms
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-27-2003, 08:45 PM

Wow, that thing really shines! Man that truck looks good

i guess everyone washed their trucks this weekend? I finally got to wash mine today, man did it need it. I wish i had a power washer, i had to go to the self-serve car wash (wont fit through the automated one [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]) and it ended up costing me $19 to fully clean the exterior! Tomorrow i tackle the interior.....Now where did i put that garden hose? [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode