Off Roading Forums banner

Good price or not that is the ?

417 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  yoat94 
#1 ·
I found a truck today it is a 96 F-350 4x4 ,reg cab, cruise, a/c, pwr windows, pwr locks, Cd, 5 speed tranny, 7.3L Powerstroke. 80,000 miles for 15,500 I called the guy and talked to him he told me that the price was negotiable. I told him the highest I would go was 15,000 he said he could work with that, and I didn't even see it and I already brought him down a little. Do you guys think this is worth it from the sounds . I had a friend go look at it he said there is no rust, scratches or dents. Your opinion's would be appriciated.

See less See more
#2 ·
That seems a bit high compared to what they sell for here. I'm along ways from the east coast though, might be different there. If you can find a clean one that has been taken care of it could sure pay off to pay a few extra bucks upfront most of the 350's here have been worked hard. Good luck, man I wish I was shopping for a truck.

#3 ·
Well I did a price check on the kelly blue book site, and you have to enter your area code and stuff . I did it 2 ways and with all the items I checked some I was not sure about like a towing package but I am sure it has a hitch. I checked it out and It came up like 15,020 and then the other one down grded from just the things I am sure it has was 14,800 so he is pretty close , was a little high thats why he droped down to 15,000. I can't wait to see it in person and make sure everything is sound frnt end , You know see if it pulls or clutch slips all the basic stuff. I hope it turns out good . I have been looking for 2 to 3 weeks for either a ford or a dodge diesel standard and couldn't find anything for a resonable price. Thanks for the help .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.