Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Ford 67-96 F-Series, 78-96 Bronco (https://forums.off-road.com/ford-67-96-f-series-78-96-bronco/)
-   -   OT: 1st Annual Moab Reunion (https://forums.off-road.com/ford-67-96-f-series-78-96-bronco/151688-ot-1st-annual-moab-reunion.html)

BigNorm 01-23-2003 07:03 PM

OT: 1st Annual Moab Reunion

Is anyone still interested in going to Moab? I know we talked about it a few months back but it kind of died unresolved. Is anyone planning on making a trip there this year? I need to know so I can put in for time off now. My Dad is interested in going also. [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] NORM

BoulderBronco7 01-23-2003 08:20 PM

Re: OT: 1st Annual Moab Reunion

Actually yes. I am going to try to get a trip together for the first weekend in March being Sat. and Sun the 1st and 2nd. I think I will probably go even if knowone else wants to because I am only 2hrs away. It would be great if we could get five or ten of us to go. What do you think?
Chris

Shilo 01-23-2003 08:23 PM

http://www.2bbdixie.org/upcoming.shtml

Scroll to the bottom.

This'll be big, relatively speaking.

BoulderBronco7 01-23-2003 08:38 PM

I'll be down for that one too. Can't get enough of Moab.

XTweety 01-24-2003 09:54 AM

Will be there all week for the Easter #### Safari. I would look forward to meeting you guys sometime during the week.

TheJuice 01-24-2003 10:45 AM

I am still interested BNorm, though can't commit quite yet. that march timeframe would be too early for me. I am liking the timing of the 2BB's Dixie run in late Sept. Then, I could head home and go hunting, since that is the 4-15th of Oct. this year. [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]

Shilo 01-24-2003 11:40 AM

I've signed up for Hotel Rock during EJS.... mostly because I'll never even have to go into Moab proper. It's too much of a zoo during the event anymore, way too many idiots and white trash helping to get trails closed. That's just my opinion, some people enjoy it and that's cool. Just take a trash bag with you and pick up anything you see on the trails, please.

WD40 01-24-2003 06:03 PM

2BB's Dixie run in late Sept.
I'd be interested in that time-frame as well. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
March seems a bit early....weather wise. [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

No one responed to our club's race?
I know, it's a he*l of a drive. [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
clicky

Shilo 01-25-2003 12:25 AM

Norm, I'm game anytime, you just set the date. I'm usually over there every weekend during the spring and fall anyway. I just won't go during June, July or August.

WD, ya never know on the weather. My parents were hiking over there last weekend in short sleeves. Next weekend it could snow.

BigNorm 01-25-2003 01:27 AM

Do you belong to the 2BB club Shilo? I like the sound of that date too. I'd love to get to meet you and The Juice and put back a couple cold ones after a day off wheelin' it. I'm going to make plans for September 29 through October 3 then and I'll let my dad know to do the same. This will be cool! How many from 2BB are going do you think? Do I need to make any special arrangements for attending? Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] NORM