Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Ford 67-96 F-Series, 78-96 Bronco (https://forums.off-road.com/ford-67-96-f-series-78-96-bronco/)
-   -   My own Superford registry! (https://forums.off-road.com/ford-67-96-f-series-78-96-bronco/150990-my-own-superford-registry.html)

BigNorm 01-18-2003 10:38 AM

My own Superford registry!

Finally my own I Love Me site! Big Norm's Superford site! See it all here!

WD40 01-18-2003 01:56 PM

Re: My own Superford registry!

Right on <font color="blue">Norm</font color>!
I'm just getting mine set up right now as I type this.
Things are not going well from home though, on this cruddy dial-up connection.

Interesting note:
I signed up on 12/16/02 and never received any notification.
Only found out I had a site/username when the $12.99 upgrade message was sent to me.

I'll have to check your's out as soon as I get some more info in mine.

Edit:
Lookin' good Norm!
How long did it take you to set everything up?
I've been at it a couple hours, and only got 2 pics up. [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

80BRONCO 01-18-2003 02:16 PM

Its about time
nice pics man

BurnedBronco 01-19-2003 07:11 AM

[img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

reptillikus 01-19-2003 08:57 AM

Wow, superford changed their layout!
The sites are lookin good guys!

TheJuice 01-19-2003 09:40 AM

Very cool Norm, congrats! [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Also, you are doing it the way many of us prefer with a dial up connection. Group your pics into small sections or even subsections. I hate trying to open a section of pics that has like 100 pics in it. takes forever.

WD-40 I know the pic load is slow, i.e. having to do one pic at a time, but it shouldn't take two hours to load two, unless they have really changed with this new layout. I have not loaded anything since the new layout. I wonder if they slowed it way down, totry and get you to sign up for the 12.99 membership, which they now tout as allowing you to load multiple pics at a time. [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

BigNorm 01-19-2003 11:16 AM

I did the whole thing in about 15 minutes. Maybe DSL does make a difference.

WD40 01-20-2003 12:01 PM

I'm sure the DSL made all the difference in the world.
I couldn't keep a connection for more than 10 minutes. [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]
Now, to get all the pics I want from home, to work, in order to use our T1 connection.
We don't have a burner at home either, so I'm kinda stuck.