Retread site - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Ford 67-96 F-Series, 78-96 Bronco All discussions of 67-96 F-Series Trucks and 78-96 Broncos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-10-2003, 07:10 PM Thread Starter

Retread site

I forget who posted this site but I thought I'd give the company an attaboy anyway. I sent these people an email enquiring about whether or not they retread 37s. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I knew they probably didn't but I did get a nice reply and quick too. Here is what they sent me: <font color="green"> Thanks for your inquiry. The largest size we do for now is the 33". We hope to order a mold for the 35" in the future if we can get enough casing </font color> High Tech retread I know it's short and to the point but I can't say bad things about company's taking the time to reply to a potential customer. NORM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-10-2003, 07:52 PM

Re: Retread site

I knew they would not have 37's, but it was worth a try. Not many 35's or 37's layin' around to retread, but I really like there 33 mud terrians! I can get 4 for under $300 bucks, can't argue with that. Maybe one day I'll have enough $$$ to get some!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-11-2003, 01:43 AM
Mud in my Veins

be sure to search the entire BBS before ordering from them... that's all i'm gonna say, you can formulate your own opinion after some research [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-11-2003, 02:55 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

There is a very real possibility that 37x12,50-16.5s will be coming out of Hi-Tecs door sometime in the not so distant future, take my word for it.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-11-2003, 03:04 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I have a set of their 31x10.50 OTR Muds, and these are the best tires I have evr owned, except for Swampers. The customer service is incredible, and I will definitely buy my next set from them. I have approximately 20,000 miles on this set, and theay are well over 50%
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-11-2003, 10:50 AM

I'm the one the posted it and have 2 sets myself. Some may have had problems in the past, but I have not had any negatives myself. I have towed, wheeled, and abused them to no ill effects. The only tread I have ordered is the otr mud, so I can't speak for the others but these are great for the price.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-11-2003, 12:55 PM
Old Hand

What about the sidewalls? Do they do something with them or do they send them out with all different names on them? Do they match up the names at least? I'd hate like hell to have 4 different name tires on my truck.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-11-2003, 02:26 PM

They match up the sidewalls, both of my sets have goodyear mtr sidewalls, a friend of mine has michelin ltx sidewalls
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-11-2003, 04:05 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Is this the only company that offers retreads for off-road trucks? I have been doing a lot of looking around, and can only seem to find these guys. They seem to have no negative postings. But I would like to shop around. I too would like 35's. I wont need tires till summer, so hopefully that 35 mold happens.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode