OT: Talkin' Sh!t - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Ford 67-96 F-Series, 78-96 Bronco All discussions of 67-96 F-Series Trucks and 78-96 Broncos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2002, 08:07 PM Thread Starter

OT: Talkin\' Sh!t

my favorite offroad modification to date! [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 983932-IM000027.jpg (79.5 KB, 11 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2002, 08:19 PM
birddog1

Re: OT: Talkin\' Sh!t

Thinkin about two inches back from the edge of the front seat a 4 inch bolt to hold the TP and maybe tacked on the other side of the seat couple pieces of angle with a wire rod between them to hold a magazine would put your design in world class territory! [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2002, 08:23 PM

Now it jsut has to recline and have a frigerator on the side and every man in the us would want one for super bowl sunday. [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img] these are so cute
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2002, 08:38 PM Thread Starter

Hell. All I care about is that I don't have to squat! I don't mind walking over to the ice chest for beer. The Dr. says that exercise is good for you. [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] NORM
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2002, 08:45 AM
Keyboard Implanted

And ya never have to leave the card table.....lol
My Dr. tells me that beer is good for you too.... [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2002, 09:10 AM

LOL - Hey Norm, ya know ... with proper marketing, this just may be the invention you can retire on!! [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2002, 10:20 AM

I have to admitt it I was lmao when I saw it and called the wife in to show her because she hates squating. So now I will be building one for our family. I think you should get a patened Norm.... right after I make mine... hell they will but a pan with a lid that has holes in the lid I can just see your invention in the cabelas magazine now [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2002, 10:37 AM Thread Starter

I just marked the two bolt holes, drilled them then traced a big circle with a permanent marker and let my bud go crazy with his sawzall. It was done in like 15 minutes. We had to stop and have a beer break. lol
Also you may observe that there is no lid to have to remember to put down. C'mon I know I'm not the only one. [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2002, 02:36 PM

when you take this thing commercial, you gotta put the hinges on there ..... dontcha know there's gotta be some dumb*ss(es) out there who'll set it up to take a leak!!!!

[img]images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2002, 03:29 PM

paten it, so I don't steal your idea! Have somebody make them for you, then market it. Start sellin' it on tv, and every body will have to have one. Before you know it every store will have them, wally world, cabelas, and all the out door mags and stores, ect. Then you will have your own 5 million dollar a year biz. you could affored a hole fleet of broncos, have your 37's, 460 swap, f-350 runnin' gear, ect...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode