Off Roading Forums banner

glamis?

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  burntPiston 
G
#1 ·
does anybody go to glamis? if so, wat do u drive? does anybody drive a 2wd f350? have u ever gone to the bottom of comp where the fun is? the drags? if so, i wanna hear some stories.

i have a '94 f350 crew cab long bed, green, with the 7.5L(460ci)v8, this past halloween, 2002, i went to glamis for the first time. i had a blast. made it down to comp, then back out, without gettin stuck. also made it to the drags, down the drags, and back out again. stoppin several times. but the funniest thing is that i got stuck at camp, wash 5, and didnt get stuck at comp or the drags. my truck is stock height with 33-11.50/16r kelley safari awr's.

am i the only person with a 2wd f350 who drives to comp and the drags?

#3 ·
I have buddies that go there religiously every Thanksgiving week. One of them had a 2WD Chevy that he took UP comp hill. He went more places in that truck than most people would attempt in a 4WD. He's a very experienced sand-driver. They also took a rental Tundra 2WD, pulled the bed off, put paddles on it and railed the sh*t out of it! I'm going to try to make it this year. I'll be in Palm Springs next weekend and can hopefuly make the time to head that way for a few hours.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.