mods for '94 7.5L - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Ford 67-96 F-Series, 78-96 Bronco All discussions of 67-96 F-Series Trucks and 78-96 Broncos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2002, 09:20 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

mods for \'94 7.5L

i was wondering, with all ur guys' knowledge, what r the best engine mods for a '94 7.54L? r there any NO2 kits or anyway that i can run NO2? i was thinking of a vortech supercharher. what are your thoughts about that?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2002, 09:46 PM
froggy

Re: mods for \'94 7.5L

WOW jesus , what are you planning hehe. I really dont know much about the 460 , but im sure someone can help you.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2002, 10:06 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

wat am i planning? wat r u planning?
me? um... cam(mild-rough idle), forged pistons, vortech supercharger(6-8psi), intercooler, k&n air filter, headers, 4.56's, posi, 4" lift( temporary till i convert to 4wd, its only 2wd right now), 35's, and i think thats it. all in all, 550-600+hp, lifted and bigger tires. now doesnt that sound fun.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2002, 10:13 PM
Pooh-Bah

This one puts out 500hp. [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
At least you'll get an idea of what needs to be done.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2002, 10:40 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

that 460 would certainly be nice, but remember, ive got stock efi('94). and if i can help it, i will stick with it, maybe change to a larger throttle body. but i would sure love to have 500NAhp, just think how much it would put out with 8psi of intercooled boost. now thats fun!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2002, 01:45 AM
froggy

hehe this one puts out 535 hp http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerc...mp;prmenbr=361 , oh man thats a nice powerplant there.

post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2002, 07:37 AM

What do you plan on doing with all that power? Bronco's aren't exactly ideal for Drag Racing. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] If you plan to wheel it I'd find a trashed F350 with D60s or bigger front and rear and swap everything under your truck because if you don't you are going to be breaking axles unless you are light on the peddle which by the sound of it... your not. You got to think the whole package man or you gonna get real good at changing axles. [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2002, 09:19 AM

Remember BigNorm, this is also an F-series board now too. He said it was just 2wd, so since he doesn't have his bio filled out, I would say he's got an f-250 or f-350.

About your project - that was exactly what I was thinking when I got my bronco, but I realize big, offroad trucks and mega-hp don't exactly mix, unless you want to do 90mph through a mud pit [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2002, 07:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

the truck's a '94 f-350 crew cab long bed. i want to smoke all comers on the street, and then throw on some paddles and fly down the drags at glamis. i love speed and horsepower. i need more. this stock motor isnt cuttin it. i will be puttin a 4" lift on it soon, and hopefully, if not too $$, i want to convert to 4wd. drop a big dana 60 under that big 460, or maybe 513. hmmm. or maybe, turn my truck into the biggest and baddest prerunner, ever. thats an idea. but im on a limited budget right now, arent we all, so i will keep the truck as is.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2002, 08:03 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
the truck's a '94 f-350 crew cab long bed. i want to smoke all corners on the street

[/ QUOTE ]
please think before you talk. your truck is two wheel drive, so it could only spin the rear tires. also, most of us not interested in being stupid and smoking our expensive tires. whast the point of smoking all 4 tires. just breakign parts and showing off for drunk friends?
Zach
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode