Nuge's reply to my question bout his BRONCOs - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Ford 67-96 F-Series, 78-96 Bronco All discussions of 67-96 F-Series Trucks and 78-96 Broncos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-20-2002, 10:46 PM Thread Starter
Mud in my Veins

Nuge\'s reply to my question bout his BRONCOs

I could have sworn his Zebra Bronco on MTV Cribs had a 98+ SuperDuty front clip on it, but I guess I was wrong, cuz he says it's been converted to a 92 clip. Anybody see the show I'm talking about? I got lucky and saw the Bronco in the background while flipping through the worthless channels, and got to see all of Uncle Ted's toys, which include mostly FORDs [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Here's a little trivia that he sent me regarding his toys (on his BBS on tednugent.com):

His Majesty Bill Stroppe built the original 82 Bronco that he & I designed, 1st camo now zebra, then Ford added 92 frontend sheetmetal & Jack Rousch put 400 firebreathin ponies under the hood. It GITS it!! The 2001 F250 SuperDuty V10 also snorts massiv rawcrude! 74 plowtoy & original 66 halfcab. theyre all posi front & rear traction beasts!! cant wait for blizzards!

he's a funny fawker for sure [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-20-2002, 10:57 PM

Re: Nuge\'s reply to my question bout his BRONCOs

Kewl---I saw him in concert with Kiss two years ago and he was great. I'd love to see him by himself.

Brian
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2002, 12:48 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Ok I am going to date myself here, I saw him in Kansas City (old hometown) in '73, 78 and 79. My ears are still ringing. In '73 he was touring with Jeff Beck in a "battle of the loud guitars". I also saw he has a new book, cook book actually, called "Kill it and Grill it", my kind of book!

Dave Couch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2002, 12:56 PM

Good 'ol Terrible Ted. He was on Bob and Tom a couple months back promoting the book a litte. Crazy SOB that's for sure. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2002, 02:04 PM

Same situation here, but I Rasheed Wallace cribs and he drives a 96' BRONCO. Doesn't sound quite as cool as Nuge's though.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2002, 03:31 PM

I saw Nuge and his bronco flying through the woods at the beginning of one of his hunting episodes, that thing's pretty bad @$$ [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2002, 04:39 PM

I have seen him on vh1, some tv show they had, and behide the music. He's a huge bronco fan! Saw some of his early and late broncs, there awsome! I also saw the mtv cribs but missed his broncs. They don't call him the motor ciy madman for nothin!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2002, 04:48 PM

so muddy, it sounds like Ted still has that '82 that was camo and then zebra right? He has had it quite a while. I first saw it in a writeup in one of the rags, several years before I bought my Bronco (maybe a decade ago). Was one of the first things that started me thinking, hmmmmm, gotta build me one of them and ditch the jeep. that thing is just too cool.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2002, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
Mud in my Veins

Juice, yeah i figured a big-timer like him would just buy a new Bronco but apparently he's got a "love connection" with his as many of us do! [img]images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Same with Rasheed... a big time NBA guy sporting a truck that's 6 years old, what's that all about? I'll tell you what it's all about.... the B - R - O - N - C - O!!! [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

oh yeah, to the newbie looking for something to brag about to his friends, this would be a pretty good point to bring up since 99% of the big stars out there are driving new Escalades and what-not... there must be something special bout dem Broncos!

Rasheed also said he never washes it because that's what the rain is for.... my man! [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2002, 08:44 PM

Who me?! which "newbie" ya talkin' about!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode