Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Ford 67-96 F-Series, 78-96 Bronco (https://forums.off-road.com/ford-67-96-f-series-78-96-bronco/)
-   -   SuperRunner Steering System For Sale (https://forums.off-road.com/ford-67-96-f-series-78-96-bronco/10882-superrunner-steering-system-sale.html)

**DONOTDELETE** 05-02-2000 09:40 PM

SuperRunner Steering System For Sale

I have a brand new SuperLift SuperRunner Steering System for sale. It has never been taken out of the box. I bought it for my truck and never installed it. They (4wheelPartsWholesale and Explorer) said that it would work with my Explorer Pro-Comp 6" lift kit but it doesn't. I could fab something to make it work but really don't need the hassel.

The kit goes for $429.00 new and I'm willing to sell it for $300 and pay for half the shipping. You can email me at [email protected] or post your reply here.

Later,

Alex "Bravoman" Benoit

**DONOTDELETE** 05-03-2000 07:24 PM

Re: SuperRunner Steering System For Sale

Bravoman:
What year does that kit fit???
Might be interested.......
Mudd

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]If it's stuck, force it! If it break's,it needed replacing anyway!!!

**DONOTDELETE** 05-03-2000 10:55 PM

Won't they give you a refund???

**DONOTDELETE** 05-03-2000 11:01 PM

They probably would give me a refund but after paying return shipping and the restocking fee, I'd rather give it to someone else at about the same amount as I would get if I went thru the hassle of returning it. I guess its cheaper to pay for my mistakes.

This kit fits from 1980 thru 1996 but you must have lift of 3.5" to 6"s for this to work.

What the hell, go for broke or my case broken!

**DONOTDELETE** 05-03-2000 11:03 PM

It fits from 80 to 96 but you have to have a lift kit from 3.5" to 6"s. It fits Broncos and F150's anything with the TTB system.

**DONOTDELETE** 05-18-2000 09:53 PM

How about it any takers?

Shovel 05-21-2000 08:41 PM

Color?

Just curious, what color is your kit? I have one myself and it is black. The yellow kits look pimp! BTW everybody, $300 is a good deal!

**DONOTDELETE** 05-23-2000 03:59 PM

Re: Color?

WILL THIS IMPROVE MY STEERING ?
WILL IT MAKE IT EASIER TO TURN.

Shovel 05-23-2000 04:44 PM

Re: Color?

It improves the handling dramatically, so I have heard (haven't installed my kit yet).

A new, more powerful steering box should make turning easier, if that is what you want. I would recommend a AGR Steering box and pump. Hope this helps.

**DONOTDELETE** 05-25-2000 12:13 PM

Does the bracket for the front ttb come with it? I have a Not-so-Tuff Country lift on mine. I think i have to put the bracket on for the
steering to attach to. This is the superrunner kit right? Do you have the extended radius arms to go with it?

B'zilla