soft top/bikini top for 95 Bronco - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Ford 67-96 F-Series, 78-96 Bronco All discussions of 67-96 F-Series Trucks and 78-96 Broncos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2000, 03:34 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

soft top/bikini top for 95 Bronco

where can I find a soft top for my 95 bronco?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2000, 05:08 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: soft top/bikini top for 95 Bronco

I have a place for u to go. go to http://www.truckworld.com/KBARS/ they have soft tops for broncos and they have prices, but i don't know if they have a top for a 95 because of the third break light on the top. everyone that i have seen that carries a soft top for a bronco discourages the use of a soft top on any bronco that was manufactured after 1991. I hope this has helped you out some.

Off roading relieves stress unless u break someth'n!!!!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2000, 07:05 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Check the Bronco Registry

Check the Bronco Registry. I remember seeing a some pictures where a guy had a soft top and relocated the seatbelts and third brake light on a 92-96 Bronco.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2000, 01:46 AM

Re: Check the Bronco Registry

All the soft tops fit 80-96. the trucks and tops are all the same. The only difference is I think in 92 they put the seatbelts on the hard top and also mounted the third break light and interior light on the cap. If you can find an older seat the same color as you have now then use that because all the seats fit all the years or just unbolt the older seat belt harnesses and bolt them to your present seat and get rid of the over the shoulder belt. the third light i think there is a disconnect for it. you will need a tamper proof torx head to get your bolts off. they are a pain in the ass to use. tops can be expensive. I have a full back top like a jeep, it works vey well. Try to find one that uses the origional bolt hole. mine didnot so i had to drill the boby and you can't leave the brackets on all year and then you have open holes. I fill them with body color sealer during the off season. goodluck

post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2000, 01:31 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Check the Bronco Registry

Yes, all the tops fit 80-96. The only reason most companies selling soft tops don't mention the soft top for the 92-96 is because of the seatbelts being intergrated into the fiberglass top. So, to keep from law suits, or trouble, they eliminate those years from the Bronco soft top line. But they work, and like Broncsweet mentioned, you can get a seat out of an earlier model to put in your '95.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode