AZ state jamboree Oct. 14-17. Anyone going?? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Ford 67-96 F-Series, 78-96 Bronco All discussions of 67-96 F-Series Trucks and 78-96 Broncos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-11-1999, 01:21 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

AZ state jamboree Oct. 14-17. Anyone going??

For registration info. call Sandee McCullen at 480-832-8132. Runs are rated from 2.0-4.5plus.
Hope to see you there.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-11-1999, 01:41 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: AZ state jamboree Oct. 14-17. Anyone going??

I'll be there in my 95 Ranger solid axle conversion. I'm running Predator, Axle Alley, Martinez Mine, and Upper Ajax. I am totally looking forward to it and hope to meet some new people while I'm there.

Crazy Dave

post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-11-1999, 12:10 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I know you're signed up for Predator on Thursday. Are you doing AA on Friday, Martinez on Saturday and Upper Ajax on Sunday? Just curious. If so, I'll be with you on Martinez.
Sean (Red Toyota with solid axle conversion).
Ps. Have you gotten your registration yet? I sent mine off the day after I recieved it in August. We were supposed to receive confirmation around the first week in Oct. I haven't seen anything yet. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-12-1999, 01:01 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I am running the trails in the order and days you have said. I have not received any confirmation yet howver I have talked to Sandee about the trails I am running so I am confirmed on those trails. I'm not sure about anything else but I'll be pulling into Florence Junction Wed around 4pm, hopefully, checking in and teching and then head out to black canyon city for Predator. We'll see what happens. I'll be in the blue ranger with solid axles. Trust me, you wont be able to miss me. I doubt there will be any other rangers on the trails we're running. I'd like to see some but kinda doubt I will. I'll talk to you Sat if not before. Take it easy.

Crazy Dave

post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-12-1999, 07:57 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Crazy Dave,
I have seen a Phoenix area solid axle converted (newer bodystyle) Ranger. It was at Jamboree last year and I saw it around town a couple of times this year. It was also blue. Navy, if I recall correctly. I will probably be out at Upper Terminator (time allowing Lower Terminator too) on Thursday. I am not signed up for the run, but I know where it is and will start a few hours after the group. I am running it with 3 other vehicles. What kind of tires are you running? If they are anything less than Swampers you might want to consider a full size spare for Predator. It eats a lot of tires. Predator is short and not really all that difficult if you stick to the bypasses for about half the obstacles. You can do the harder lines but your sheetmetal will pay for it. Have fun and hopefully I'll see you out there. I will be with a cream colored 85 Toyota 4 runner, Marlin Czajkowski's red 80 Toyota longbed, and a black jeep TJ. Take care,
Sean

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode