Re: OT> F350 concept truck
too much technology for a truck. truck = simple strongest design with the biggest tires u can find, and u gotta climb up in it. hehe, o, and heres a top 9 list for you guys.
The top 9 things you would NEVER hear a Redneck say, no matter how much they've had to drink, no matter how far from the South they've wandered and no matter how much the skunks are threatening:
1. Oh, I just couldn't. Hell, she's only sixteen.
2. I'll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex.
3. Duct tape won't fix that.
4. Honey, I think we should sell the pickup and buy a family sedan.
5. Come to think of it, I'll have a Heineken.
6. We don't keep firearms in this house.
7. Too many deer heads detract from the decor.
8. The tires on that truck are too big.
9. Nope, no more for me. I'm drivin' tonight
"MUD BUCKET" 1984 bronco, 88 302, 32x11.5 , I am at screen name iskybantilus on instant messenger.