Lucas Oil Off Road Expo - Pomona - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Events for Fun Club Runs, Rallies, Rides, Fund raisers, Poker Runs, Expos, Exhibitions. Anything NOT competitive.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2010, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
Apprentice

Lucas Oil Off Road Expo - Pomona

2010 Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo Takes Over Pomona Fairplex October 9-10

WHAT:
Off-road fans dreaming about the latest off-road toys or finding hot new accessories for their existing ride need look no further than the 2010 Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo. New title sponsor Lucas Oil has raised the bar by bringing more off-road live action entertainment than ever before to the expo. The all new Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Exhibition will feature high powered, high jumping race trucks with 800-plus horsepower V8 engines soaring into the air and over jumps on a closed-circuit course. More high flying action will take place as freestyle motocross legend Keith Sayers, Winter X Games Gold medalist Heath Frisby and top-level FreeRider Steve Haughelstine rip it up in the FMX area. In addition to hundreds of exhibitors and every type of off-road vehicle imaginable, this off-road extravaganza will also feature Can-AM ATV test drives on the Can-AM/BRP Commander Demo Course, professional RC Car racing, live music, celebrity appearances and more. The fun doesn’t stop there; bikini-clad ladies will compete to win a cash prize, tiara and the title “Miss Off-Road Expo.”

Advance tickets can be purchased at O’Reilly Auto Parts / Kragen Auto Parts or online $10 for adults, $5 for children (6-12). Tickets purchased on-site at the gate will be $12 for adults, $5 for children (6-12) and free for children under six. A Family Four Pack is available for $20 and includes admission for two adults and two children (available online only).

WHEN:
Saturday, October 9, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, October 10, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

WHERE:
Pomona Fairplex, 1101 W. McKinley Avenue, Pomona, CA 91768

WHO:
Thousands of off-road fans will be on hand to see all the latest off-road innovations, shop for new toys, and enjoy action-packed demos. Off-road manufacturers, dealers and distributors will be on-site to demonstrate and educate attendees on all the latest vehicles and accessories as well.

FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Visit Lucas Oil Off Road Expo | Pomona, CA, or call (317) 236-6515

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-23-2010, 03:24 AM
Journeyman

Thumbs up

Oh yeah, I'll be there; thanx 4 the discount tickets offer. I went to the LA county fair and on the back of the parking stub is a $2.00 off coupon good for one person; so when I go, instead of paying $12 to get in, I will only pay $10 which is the same as if I buy them in advance. However, like last year it's only going a couple of buildings, about 4-5 I believe. It's not goign to be a huge event like the first couple of years; a bit to my dismay I may add, but I wouldn't miss it regardless, it's still a ton of fun!!. I guess the "Miss Off Road Expo" bikini girls will cheer me up!!!!!!!!. Late.

I need a bigger engine!

Last edited by blowns10; 09-23-2010 at 03:30 AM.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2011, 02:10 AM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2011, 02:11 AM

POMONA, CA – The 6th Annual Powder Puff Off-Road Race For The Cure presented by Mohave Off-Road Racing Enthusiast (M.O.R.E.), which is a female-only event comprised of drivers and team owners’ wives & daughters plus female industry leaders and celebrities, has moved to new dates: Friday, October 14th and Saturday, October 15, 2011 in Barstow, CA. The 12th Annual Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo, the off-road industry’s leading & largest public trade show, will maintain their traditional weekend, October 8 & 9, 2011 at the Fairplex in Pomona, CA.

The race schedule change will allow fans & enthusiasts the opportunity to go to both events without having to choose which event to attend. The change was facilitated to benefit the Cedar Sinai’s Breast Cancer Research Center, the sole recipient of the charitable proceeds of the Powder Puff Race. Now both the Powder Puff Race and the Expo will support Cedar Sinai and help promote breast cancer awareness within the off-road community.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
desert, jeep, lucas oil, pomona off road expo, racing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode