Lift, wheels, and tires - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dodge 4x4 vehicles All discussion of Dodge trucks, Ramchargers, Plymouth and SUV's...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-22-2008, 03:12 PM
4x4Toad

Lift, wheels, and tires

Hey guys, new to this forum. I recently traded in my charger for a 06 ram 4x4 quad cab. The charger was AWESOME but I'm a truck guy. Anyway, I'm not all that smart when it comes to these 3rd gen Rams. I'm looking at going with Fabtech 6"/4". A buddy of mine says i can still run 37's. I'd like to keep the stock 20in rims even though they are kinda gay to cut down on cost. Any suggestions would be great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 09:18 AM
4x4Toad

well this forum is pretty much dead
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 06:10 PM

Toad,

Really read up on that lift, depending on your 06(1500, 2500, 3500) most 1500 lifts will only clear 35's. The only lift I have found that will clear 37's was a Skyjacker 6in. system. But with that it was very detailed on the rims you would have to run. 17 x 9 with a 5 in back space. Now your in the same boat I am in. I dont know if the 17's will fit my 05 1500 . I hope that helps and if you can shine a little light on my question it would be great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode