Selectable lockers for the 9.25" are coming..... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dodge 4x4 vehicles All discussion of Dodge trucks, Ramchargers, Plymouth and SUV's...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-08-2003, 11:22 AM Thread Starter
Mud in my Veins

Selectable lockers for the 9.25\" are coming.....

Just wanted to let you guys know that Eaton is going to make their ELocker for the 9.25". I recently emailed about it and they said later 2004 is the planned release date now. Yeah, not soon, but they are planning to make it. Hell, with as long as this stuff takes, probably working on it now.

Also, some of us over on www.PavementSucks.com have been emailing ARB about one for it. They said if they get enough interest to warrant it, they will do it. I beleive we're trying to start a campaign on it. A similar job was done for the ARB's for the Suzuki Sidekick/Geo Trackers, and it worked. This is the email address to use:
[email protected]

Lastly, Tibus Offroad says they will make their selectable T-Lockers (www.KillerAxles.com) for new applications.
"With a minimum order of 30 lockers we will start the production of your favorite locker within 2 month."
This is the German (now recently American) company that had the vacuum powered selectable locker in 4-Wheel & Off-Road about 2 months or so ago. They have now discontinued the vacuum actuated setup in favor of just their electrical and air powered setups.[img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Just thought I would throw this out there for you all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode