Finially, its in! Pick it up thursday at 5:00 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dodge 4x4 vehicles All discussion of Dodge trucks, Ramchargers, Plymouth and SUV's...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-18-2002, 08:51 PM Thread Starter

Finially, its in! Pick it up thursday at 5:00

<font color="red"> I saw it shortly this morning before it was driven into the shop to be cleaned up and it looks awesome! I got a 4.3% loan, wished I got the 0% instead but did get $1000 rebate and later they called and said dodge added another $500 for all sales of rams til dec 25th! And if your self employed you get some more so now I get a tool box for free ($500), I wanted the $800 allowance for snowplow but since I wasn't buying a new plow I couldn't get it, I wanted just the lower half that bolts to the frame and the wiring harness. I am using most of my old stuff and saving $$$. I could have got $300 rebate more or around $500 toward running boards. I'll post pics soon! :-)> </font color> [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-19-2002, 07:56 PM Thread Starter

Re: Finially, its in! Pick it up thursday at 5:00

<font color="blue"> Its home and Lots of horsepower! </font color> [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-19-2002, 11:07 PM
Mud in my Veins

Cool, congrats. Basically your Xmas is like my birthday was, you got yourself a present. 5 digits of new debt.[img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I saw one the other day. Red 2500 Quadcab 4x4. I THINK it was the V10.[img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I'd still go for a diesel, but at least Dodge's V10 has balls, unlike the other V10 on the market.[img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

My cousin keeps trying to tell me Dodge is putting IFS under ALL their trucks in 2004. Uh huh..........sure.[img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-21-2002, 06:03 PM Thread Starter

http://tellico.off-road.com/wwwthrea...w%20dodge2.jpg And another one... http://tellico.off-road.com/wwwthrea...ew%20dodge.jpg
I went offroad a little today and found out just how bad factory tires are, damn Michelin tires! One of the 4x4 mags mentioned that the dodge likes to wheel hop and shake with tire spin and its true with those wimpy tires. Hopefully soon i'll get some better tires like bf's but not sure if swampers will go on yet, probaly later...
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-21-2002, 09:15 PM
Mud in my Veins

First shot.

This is the second picture. You need to take the ne. off the end of the .jpg. Just me, or does this one seem a bit squished?

Looks good so far man.[img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-22-2002, 07:33 PM Thread Starter

Oops, don't know how that happened but I fixed it. I forgot to take another picture today from the rear/side view, will do it soon...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode