I'm Back / moving must sell - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dodge 4x4 vehicles All discussion of Dodge trucks, Ramchargers, Plymouth and SUV's...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-28-1999, 01:39 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m Back / moving must sell

Well, I have been gone from the board for some time.
Get a different job position (same company), but no internet access from work
I finally got the RamCharger 360 shortblock assembled, just need to get the heads milled and installed.
I have taken some pics of the engine and I'll try to post them when I get the film developed.

I'm also buying a new house and need to sell some cars / trucks.

For Sale is the '84 Ram 50 4x4 Prospector II with 2.6L engine, 5-speed, A/C, bucket seats, bed topper, and more. Truck has about 115,000 miles on it and is in pretty good shape. The transmission was rebuilt at 90,000 miles with new clutch and pressure plate. The engine has new timming/silent shaft chain, oil pump, water pump, battery cables and engine belts. Truck runs good, but the carburator could use a rebuild. $2,200.

Also have a '95 Ford Contour GL, Automatic, loaded, 74,000 miles, looks and runs like new $5,500.

And '68 Dodge 3/4 ton 2-wheel drive. Dana 60 with 4.10:1 sure-grip, 360 RV engine with electronic ignition, forged pistons, headers, Holley 4-bbl and more. Auto trans needs rebuilt. Make reasonable offer?

Also '67 Dodge coronet 4-door solid body, good transmission, 318 is OK, but need carburator. Offer?
'69 Coronet 2-door parts car. Offer?

All located in Colorado. E-mail me at [email protected] if intrested.

'83 RamCharger 4x4, '84 Ram 50 4x4,
'71 Charger, '69 Coronet....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-28-1999, 03:35 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: I\'m Back / moving must sell

May be interested in the 68 3/4 ton. I have a High performance 383 with np 833 tranny that Id like to use in making a Hotrod
Is the truck clean. as far as body & interior go. not too worried about the mechanical portion unless the frame or axles is bent
or something, let me know

post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-29-1999, 12:17 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: I\'m Back / moving must sell

The '68 Truck body is not real bad, but it needs work. It only has a small amount of rust, but there is bondo in the drivers fender, a few small creases and dings in the doors and bed side. The worst part is the louvered hood looks like it may have poped open and hit the roof because there is a good crease going across the hood. The truck was originally a 383 2-bbl model. The truck is pretty much as I bought it except for the small block engine and trans. When I bought the truck the 383 had a broken rod.

'83 RamCharger 4x4, '84 Ram 50 4x4,
'71 Charger, '69 Coronet....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode