Off-Road exchange/Real Wheels - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dodge 4x4 vehicles All discussion of Dodge trucks, Ramchargers, Plymouth and SUV's...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-28-1999, 01:21 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Off-Road exchange/Real Wheels

Thanks Ross for the info on the Off-Road Exchange/Real Wheels site. Bill Cooke/Editor seems like really nice guy. I just posted both my 98 Dakota and my 74 Ramcharger up there. Six out of the Nine trucks are Mopars, you gotta love that. Let's keep it up. BTW Ross, did I hear something about a possible Alaska trip in 2001 (I just signed up with the Ramcharger list)???? Tell me more if you know something!!

John
98 Dakota 318 5" Lift/locked 33" Swampers
74 Ramcharger 318 4" Lift/locked 33" BFG MT's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-29-1999, 01:25 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Off-Road exchange/Real Wheels

Yes, the trip to Alaska is growing by leaps and bounds. Good thing Alaska is a big state, cause it looks like a buncha Dodges are going to be there. We have guys coming from as far as Wisconsin, Texas, and, also Oregon, California, Washington, etc. Chris who runs the Ramcharger Onelist, and a bunch of Canadians will meet us in B.C. and continue on up with us. Many of us will start from So. Cal., including the Texans and "Wisconsinites", as planned now. We will leave San Diego and pick guys up in L.A. (including Bill Cooke), Santa Cruz, Sacramento, and then on to Pat Murphy's outpost in Oregon. From there we will meet Rudy (Rude Dude) in Washington, then on to meet Chris and Canadians in B.C. However, right now we are working on the Borrego meet, a hunting trip in Texas, and a dune run in Baja, so Alaska is a little bit on the back burner. Bill Cooke has set up a site for us at http://www.offroadexchange.com/othernews.htm for the Borrego run, and that will almost certainly be the site to announce all further trips. Everyone is welcome to any run. Bill has posted both his and my email at the Borrego site. Just keep in touch, and watch the Offroad Exchange ezine tech site for all the chatter about everything at http://www.offroadexchange.com/wwwboard/wwwboard.htm Bill just started that "Real Wheels site about a week or two ago, and I know of many others who are planning to post. Everyone can link to other sites, including their own and this one. We hope they do, in fact. There is NO competition here. We all use all the sites and appreciate them very much. Thanks for writing . Ross

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode