I moved. I also have a site you all should go to. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dodge 4x4 vehicles All discussion of Dodge trucks, Ramchargers, Plymouth and SUV's...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-21-1999, 12:14 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I moved. I also have a site you all should go to.

Hey all. I won't leave this BBS. I get too much info from it, albiet the fact I only drive 2wd machines. Anyway, if you are looking for parts for '72-'80 Trucks, I have just found a site that specifically deals with those years, and specializes in Warlocks and Lil Reds. Its at http://www.dodgeconnection.com.
I just recently bought a set of NOS Door Panels with Arm rests, in the original MoPaR wrapper. I just recieved them today, I was not dissapointed. They will make the interior of my '76 Warlock look like new. Right now he is looking for a Passenger side Chrome Step for the stepside bed for me. If you happen to know where I can get one of those steps, either in good shape, NOS or Repro, please let me know. Anyway, I hope to continue to see all the informative posts I have been seeing in the past year and a half I have been here.

Carson
[email protected]

MoPaR PoWeR forever, and may the Chevy and Ford losers always see our tailgates.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-21-1999, 02:34 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Definitely agree with you on that last

Trust me...Ford and Chevy people seeing Dodge tailgates will NEVER be a problem. Only reason I don't have one is the complete lack of funds.
If you can't Dodge it, Ram it
Dodge rules and Chevy drools

1980 International-Harvester Scout II SD-33T but I want a '99 Ram Cummins

The Warden
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-21-1999, 03:00 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: I moved. I also have a site you all should go to.

Great tip!

Glad you're sticking with the new BBS. It is a good system, once you get the hang of it. And the real value to this BBS is all you guys who keep posting to each other.

Dodge Section Editor
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode