slightly OT, my 3rd child born today! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dodge 4x4 vehicles All discussion of Dodge trucks, Ramchargers, Plymouth and SUV's...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-13-2002, 09:01 PM Thread Starter

slightly OT, my 3rd child born today!

My wife gave birth today at 11:13am to a healthy girl 8 pounds 6 oz, the funny thing is the time and the date are the same 11/13/02... I have a son,4 and another daughter, 6.
During the very short wait and delivery I was reading a 4x4 magazine to kill some time before the hard contractions came on and after the birth was over and my wife was holding my newborn, I put the magazine in my wifes hand so it looks like my newborn is reading it and took a quick picture. I am starting her off right, checking out the sport that we all love greatly---4 wheeling! My wife thought it was funny.
The name we chose was Amanda, she will be coming home either thursday night or friday morning. Now if I only had my new 03 2500 quadcab to pick them up! The ship date for the truck is nov 27th, so maybe the beginning of Dec it will be here...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-13-2002, 10:48 PM
Mud in my Veins

Re: slightly OT, my 3rd child born today!

Congrats man, another seat in the back of the Quadcab...................whenever it arrives.[img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 12:02 AM

Good for you, always bundles of joy when they first come out [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Have fun man, I still remember when mine were born.

Peace,
Ron K.
[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 06:23 AM
raminaredickson

[img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]congrats there BOBBY / tell VAL me and SUZY wish her the and the BABY[amanda] the best / I dont know what yer so happy about if you remember VAL said she was gonna cut yer nuts off after this one was born / you best be on yer best behavior [YES DEAR & NO DEAR] LMAO
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 11:28 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Congrats brother on the birth of your daughter..Sorry to hear about the berries getting the axe...stock up on ice.. [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 11:12 PM Thread Starter

Thanks, she is coming home friday around noon and no sharp knives going near me [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img], She can get tied up! She said I should but I said she should, so no one is getting fixed as of yet.
Hey Deano, can we move in with you, we'll probaly need to put on a big addition to both the house and garage [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]!!!
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 09:02 AM
raminaredickson

SUNDAY today and no wheeling / the six inches of snow has the whole town shut down [wusses]and now its starting to pour freezing rain / just a lovly day in the berzurkshire MTN,s / SUZY said no problem / just one thing tho ! do you know any good carpenters to do the additions LMAO [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 06:02 PM

You got snow again! Damn you, i'm moving in and now to find a good carpenter to start the addition, do you know any?
For the first time in a long time i'm using a real computer :-) under Vals username...
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 11:28 AM
raminaredickson

[img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] its MON and we have 6 more inches of snow we got last night / I was stuck in my drive way this morn on flat ground / 14 inches total plus the freezing rain / its a nice mess / trees down all over the place [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 07:05 PM Thread Starter

Damn you again!!! I'm taking all your mopars till you share all that snow!
I just finished repairing the jeep, a junk yard dana 35 rear axle out of a 93 wrangler and a new slave cylinder. Its been dead for couple months but I finially got motivated, there was a ton of dried up mud under that thing, the transfer case shield probaly weighed 100 pounds, it was caked up! Now to see how it can wheel in the snow, but there still isn't any, you jerk! My 33" boggers want to play due to my constant nagging... [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I'de love to come up with the jeep but I don't trust it that much yet. [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode