Been gone too long.. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dodge 4x4 vehicles All discussion of Dodge trucks, Ramchargers, Plymouth and SUV's...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-13-2002, 03:49 PM Thread Starter

Been gone too long..

Seems like the board has become Late model mainly now?

Raminaire, SuperSwamper where'd they all go the Older ones I mean?

I need to get of my Busa more and get back into my RC [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Ron K.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-13-2002, 09:09 PM

Re: Been gone too long..

I'm sure there all still around, they just aren't typing much. I believe if you have a question in regards to the rc, they will probaly click in... Glad to see your still here too, so hows the old dana 60's holding up to that 440?
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-13-2002, 11:59 PM Thread Starter

Shoot, she's lovin' it, so am I, but not right now..

Still looking for a 60 for the front though..
Kinda lost out on a few that I found.

I was involved in a major accident on 9-11-02.

Totalled wife's new Taurus SES, some jerkoff hit me in rush hour traffic. I was at a deadstop, he was doing 65 when he hit me. He told the police, he never saw me ( he never hit his brakes ), he was looking in the lane beside him getting ready to change.

The Impact broke the Drivers seat off the floorboard, send it and me into the Seatbelt, No airbag was set off.

Only had it 4 mos, just made the 3rd payment 2 days b4 accident.

I was supposed to be on my Bike, glad i wasn't.

I have been going to therapy daily, since 9-16-02, just got back to being able to walk again 2 wks ago.

Anyways, maybe some money comming soon, I haven't worked since then, the Dr's said maybe 2 more weeks b4 I can be released. [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Anyway, enough about me, I just want it to be like it used to be..

"Just me and my RC" hehe..corny, but true..

Anyways, still looking for a D60 Frt, seeya l8r.

Ron K.
[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 09:31 AM
Mud in my Veins

OUCH! [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I'm not usually one to applaud lawsuits, but this @sshole needs to be taken to the cleaners. HIS insurance is paying for everything, right?
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 11:30 AM
raminaredickson

glad to hear yer OK / AJ is right the A-hole should pay dearly for what he did to you / I,ll tellya insurance fraud sucks but I would MILK it for all its worth / I know you want it to be back to normal BUT you should play the game / get a LAWYER and see what he says / its in your best interest to get one / and DO NOT talk to the insurance company[his] at ALL let the lawyer do that / good luck and MOPAR TO YA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 08:56 PM Thread Starter

Ya know, they funny thing is the truck he was in was a late model Xterra 4 dr, with a huge pushbumper.

He had a cut on his chin, and a scratch on his bumper, he drove ob to work, and still makes money for his mortgage and food, etc...

I have a Lawyer, not in too much of a hurry, I am now finding out, but nonetheless, a shark in his trade.

But, anyway, My Insurance Company has paid off my car, they are suing his Insurance Co.

As soon as I get a full 100% Medical release, probably in a week maybe, we are taking him all the way down.

NOT paying attention behind the wheel of ANY vehicle is NOT an option in any situation, he will soon find this out.

At first, we wanted only wages, down payment for car, and 3 car payment, also medical bills paid, Nothing More. But after being treated like I was the one who CAUSED the accident, and hurt someone else, and being treated like I have been faking it, That has changed it all.

He will pay for all the pain, mental STRESS/Anguish that he has caused myself and family. I have had no Income since that day, we only had our savings, and my PIP. We are just about broke, but we will make it.

We only take it one day at a time, otherwise, I would've already gone to his home and educated him.

We all make Mistakes, Unfortunately for him, this one will be costly.

So, for everyone else out there, be safe, and watch your mirrors.

Peace guys,
Ron K.

post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 11:25 PM

Glad to see your doing much better dude! Home sweet home is going to have a real good meaning for you next week! Hope all works out for you and by the way, a phord? Yuck, grab life by the horns <font color="red"> DODGE! </font color>
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2002, 10:01 AM Thread Starter

Hehe, yea, I told my wife, that's why it happened, as we always bought Chryslers, and this was our first &amp; last Ph0rd! [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I told her, "Her next is a Durango or a full size, but not another Ph0rd! lol [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

OK, well Keep 'Em MuDDy..

Ron
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2002, 04:11 PM

Lesson learned the hard way... <font color="purple"> MOPAR </font color> <font color="green"> TO </font color> <font color="blue"> YA!!!!!!!! </font color> [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode