About DAMN Time - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dodge 4x4 vehicles All discussion of Dodge trucks, Ramchargers, Plymouth and SUV's...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-04-2002, 03:09 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

About DAMN Time

Well after dang near a complete year since rollin and totaling the old Dodge.(Nov 17th.R.I.P).Finally got off my butt and went down to the dodge dealer and picked me up another Ram.got me a 2000 Sport Quad Cab 1500 SLT plus,4x4,360,auto,tow pkg,pretty much every options they got...only two things i dont like about it..It has electric controled leather 60/40 seats,guess the mud will wipe off pretty easily though.and after a yr of not having a truck payment,dropping down some cheddar every month..oh well I guess it is better than bum'n rides and trash....oh yeah,and my spare is a brand new 285 Goodyear MT/R,but the other 4 are brand new 265 AT's.....Mods arent gonna be happening for a minute...got to finsh up my EMT school,and then will be working my butt to the bone,with working full time in the navy and full time EMT'n,out in the civilian sector....
Dont plan on nothing like the old dodge...in the way of lift and tires..just a 5" skyjacker and some 35"ers,4.56's,headers,exhaust,Mopar pcm,Air raid filter system,and have my stereo sytsem thrown back in..and thats about all that i am really wantting to do to this pig..more woprried about saving up loot,with me getting out of the navy kinda soon..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-04-2002, 08:32 PM

Re: About DAMN Time

Yes its about time dude and you still got only a 1500??? I recall the axle shaft you broke on the last 1500 although the sports look awesome, I just couldn't find one. I wanted a 2500 flame red sport quad cab 4x4 but all I could find was 1500's... The best of luck on keeping it on all 4 wheels... :-)
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-05-2002, 11:46 AM
raminaredickson

howdy 1HIASSDODGE / check out the RCC board for pictures of the old DOG roll-over PICs / its under WAR WAGON post RAMCHARGER PICs - DODGEBOYS / nice to hear from you [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-05-2002, 12:15 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

SuperSwamper,whats happening fella...The new rig in yet??still hanging on to the old dodge as a trail rig right...
Yeah I know I said after breaking as much rear axle,and front axle shafts as i did with the old dodge,that i wouldnt get another 1500,but since I got a 2nd full time job EMT'n and getting ready to start my welding classes,39"ers arent going to cut it driving as much as i am going to be..35" ers are as big as this pig is going to see.probably the pro Comp X-terrians,or a BFG mudder.just a lil something to get me to the fishing hole or hunting spot if time preveils..so I figured a 2500 would be over kill for me right now..How do you like that 7" skyjacker??is it worth the $2500 clams in your opion??? I am just gonna settle with another 5" skyjacker again when it comes time for this pig to get some new shoes..
thanks for the heads up on the site again about the pics,Yeah i saved the pics when you posted em for me after it happened,plus i got some stock,lifted,and then totaled pics in a frame on my wall,so I see em everyday,which hurts still,hahahah,but its good to be back.."Mopar To Ya"
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-05-2002, 08:46 PM

I don't think its worth that much money but the huge 4 link heim joints are very cool looking. I'm not sure if i'm going to install it since i've been talking to Daniel about the rockwells so maybe i'll sell it or put it on the new 2003!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode