disrespect to dodge - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dodge 4x4 vehicles All discussion of Dodge trucks, Ramchargers, Plymouth and SUV's...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-28-2002, 04:25 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

disrespect to dodge

I dont understand why ford and chevy/GM have there own threeads and what not, when i think dodge's chatrooms look just as "used" as those makes... I hate having to go to other makes then click on dodge, and wut not..especially with the amount of attention that dodge is drawing with their new rams, and the amount of respect they get for doing wut they do (i.e. the SRT-10 dodge ram concept.) they shouldnt be thrown into another category with nothing brands. for god's sake mercedes has its own and this is a damn off road site. since when does mercedes have anything to do with off road?

be vocal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-28-2002, 05:41 PM

Re: disrespect to dodge

<font face="Comic Sans mS">I don't understand why users here aren't more vocal either, at least get grouped up by the Chrysler/JEEP stuff... [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Fill that there BBS changes forum up with a few posts askin' for it and maybe it'll happen...

Unless none of y'all here care about it in which case it's probably none of my business anyhow...</font>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-28-2002, 08:32 PM

I for one don't really care since this board isn't real busy by any means like other dodge boards that I frequent but i've been here for many years and have become friends via computer with a few from a long time ago. This is where they come to for info and to just say hi!
If this board was hopping like the jeep board that I also go to then by all means break up the ramchargers and rams but its not. Rarely is there 3 or more posts a day so it is fine.
As for being in the "other" category its no big thing but mercedes going offroad? Maybe the unimog but a mercedes? I guess the dodge board could link up with chrysler/dodge/jeep, it makes sense! As for breaking it up into ramchargers and rams I for one would say no.
Sandman 454 aren't you a moderator? Just link them up together then if you could.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-29-2002, 11:36 AM
raminaredickson

I,m only posting this because somebody else asked the same question I did and rightfully so of them to ask about an injustice / 187FORD please check page number 5 and the post titled ATT DODGE PEOPLE its about the same thing you asked
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode