Bought it-Mint M880 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dodge 4x4 vehicles All discussion of Dodge trucks, Ramchargers, Plymouth and SUV's...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-01-2002, 10:33 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Bought it-Mint M880

I would like to thank those of you who help me with their input.The truck is a 1977,new NOS 318 with torquer cam,mopar alum. intake & air cleaner,headers and new exhaust with flow masters.It has new NOS t-case,front axle assembly,drive shafts, grille,bumper,dash gauge facia,weatherstripping,drag link and other stuff.It has a new $600 Ford seat that is good for the long drive.5 new wheels and 32" radial tires.It has a 2" lift,I may go to 4" lift.I have over $10,000 in receipts,spent since last May.I have ordered a lockrite for the rear.NOW the questions-What is the cheapest way to put a locker in front,being its a full time 4x4.Who makes good winch bumpers for them.Any WEB sites that caters to the M880.Thanks again for the help,Best Regards,RR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-02-2002, 06:09 PM
SHOTGUN

Re: Bought it-Mint M880

I'm not sure about old Mopar 4x4's, but in the older Chevy's with the New Process 203 transfer case that was full time you could put a part time kit in it. Then it would be like a regular part time transfer case complete with lock in/out hubs.

Check around and see if you can find a part time kit for it. It would be less wear and tear, better mileage, and definately save you some tire wear!!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-02-2002, 08:11 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Bought it-Mint M880

Shotgun,thanks for the info,RR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode