SkyJacker 7" suspension lift... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dodge 4x4 vehicles All discussion of Dodge trucks, Ramchargers, Plymouth and SUV's...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-07-2002, 08:15 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

SkyJacker 7\" suspension lift...

Anyone hear any word on how much the new SkyJacker 7" susp. lift with the SkyKing Coil overs and rear springs gonna be running...or just the plain ol 7" with new coils and rear springs..getting the new 99-00 Dodge 2500 this July,and gonna be strapping on the 7"susp. and 3" body,and some 39"Boggers/TSL's,just like the old one..Hopefully I wont be rolling this one too...hahaah..knock on wood..Eric...
P.S.
Was looking thru an old 4wheeler mag,and saw a dodge in there saying he has an 8'skyjacker and 2" body and some 39"..I know I havent seen an ad for an 8" susp..ever..maybe it was a custom kit from skyjacker..cause i have seen a few of the readers rides saying they had a 8" from em..Might put in a call to Skyjacker tomorrow,and see for sure..thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-07-2002, 10:40 PM

Re: SkyJacker 7\" suspension lift...

In petersons mag june issue page 53 says its starts at $2750 and the skyking colovers adds $1450. $4200 doesn't sound right. It clears a 40" tire according to the add...
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-07-2002, 10:46 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Dang..$42 hundy is half way to the 2.5's..Man that sound pretty spendy..Clearin a 40" on just 7" of lift???is that on a 2500??I know my pops has 35" on his stock 2500..well 315's anyhow..gets some rubbing here and there,but he doesnt wheel it..Pulling a horse trailer,and messing round on the property down in the washes or repairing the fence line..nothing to hard core..
Shoot for 42hundy plus install,cause a new mount has to be welded..I will stick to the 5" and 3" body and and spend $3 grand else where..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-08-2002, 08:44 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Gonna drop em a ring a ring ring,and see what they can tell me bout it and a price today...
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-08-2002, 12:26 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

alrighty,called "SKYJACKER" up this morning..here is the scoop..The 1500 will be ready in about 3 weeks..2500 will be about 5 weeks.. the 1500 "KIT" will be $2875,with the 2500 kit a lil more..The "SYSTEM" will be $3345..COuldnt give me a price with coil overs yet,cause he said they didnt have a price on em yet....said call back in around 45 days and will have a price for the lift with coil overs..oh yeah,it comes with daul front shocks on both kit and system form..
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-08-2002, 09:20 PM

Ouch, way to much money, but its an awesome lift.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode