going, going, ... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dodge 4x4 vehicles All discussion of Dodge trucks, Ramchargers, Plymouth and SUV's...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-31-2002, 03:53 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

going, going, ...

Hello fellow Dodge-Heads. I have enjoyed pleasure of owning two very clean and strong 1974 Ramchargers (actually one was a Plymouth, but I digress), and after 10 years of faithful ownership I now must part with my Ramcharger. My question to the esteemed members of this great community is thus:

In this economy, where everyone is trying to make low ball offers for every for-sale vehicle on the market, what do you think the street value of the following vehicle is?

1974 Dodge Ramcharder (Orange/White)
360ci, 2bbl
140,000 miles (40,000 on rebuilt engine, 10,000 on new Torque Flight 727 Transmission)
NP203 full time 4x4, with front-rear traction lock
SkyJacker 6" lift rear, Rancho 6" lift front
Almost New 33x12.5 BFG All Terrain TA's
Heavy Duty rear bumper with tow package
Interior in good condition, Kenwood AM/FM/CD
***Special*** K-Line full canvas/vinyal cover ($500 new, in excellent condition used one season)

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-02-2002, 12:37 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: going, going, ...

By "clean" do you mean NO rust and very straight? If so, you should be able to get top dollar for it if it has no 'death wobble' or other driving problems. Around here (Minneapolis, MN) your RC in the above condition with the items you listed would go for around $5000-$6000. It sounds like a sweet ride! I would love to get my hands on another 'pop-top' Ramcharger. I used to have a '79, but midwest cancer got the best of it.
Also, your attachment won't load. The pic is probably over 50k, and the server won't give an error message like before. try sizing it down a bit and re-post. I would love to see a pic of it!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2002, 05:13 PM
bigwishlist

Re: going, going, ...

In wisconsin where I live, an old truck with out rust or close to no rust you could get around $5,000-$6,000. Every truck around here that old has rust and holes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode