408" stroker kit? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dodge 4x4 vehicles All discussion of Dodge trucks, Ramchargers, Plymouth and SUV's...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-03-2002, 10:27 PM
Posts: n/a
408\" stroker kit?

ive heard about 408 stroker kits for 360's and i was wondering if any body knows who sells/makes them and how much they are. and also what all is involved with the kit? thanks a lot

when you own a dodge you dont need a hobby

Sponsored Links
post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-04-2002, 07:55 AM
Posts: n/a
Re: 408\" stroker kit?

There are several places that sell the kits. here are a couple.

Flatlander Racing

Hensley Racing Ent (request a catalog)

Hughes Engines

Mancini Racing

For more info on Stroker small blocks, check out Moparts
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome