DODGE 4X4 LOOSE STEERING - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dodge 4x4 vehicles All discussion of Dodge trucks, Ramchargers, Plymouth and SUV's...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-28-2002, 09:06 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

DODGE 4X4 LOOSE STEERING

please look at this before you get hurt! http://www.dodgetrucksteeringproblems.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-28-2002, 10:42 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: DODGE 4X4 LOOSE STEERING

You're not gonna stop this until you've spamed EVERY site on the internet huh!?

Mopars and 4x4s

post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2002, 03:42 PM
diggin_pig

I must be one of the luckiest guys on the planet as I have no steering problems with my '95 Club Cab 4X4. And I run 35-36" SuperSwamper SX or SSR tires all the time. And a locker in both front and rear axles. I DID have to have the tracbar replaced - after 150,000 miles.

I'm sorry you had problems with yours. That sucked about losing control and hurting the 5th wheel, too. Did DaimlerChrysler or your insurance fix the 5th wheel? What is happening with it?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2002, 10:19 PM

I definately have steering problems and if it was on any other brand vehicle it still would have problems too. As you can see with most of my pics I beat the snot out of my steering components in which I almost ripped off my gear box ( it had cracks around 2 out of the 3 bolts that hold it on ) and rock crawling, car and van crushing and constantly articulating on anything I come across on. Heck even now the output shaft of my gear box is bent and after 106,000 miles showing not including the difference in the speedometer/tire size, now finially the ball joints need help and I plow with it too. 95 2500-360 dana 60's

I now bought the agr hydrolic assist steering- rock ram! Its made to turn my massive 44's easily and it has 3 times the damping than a typical steering stabelizer...

I don't know how exactly your truck somehow jumped that far off the road to do what it did and you not being able to control it, was it a tierod that completely broke off cause its about the only thing that could do it... Glad your ok though!

post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2002, 07:48 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I,m posting this for the people that dont know / NO JOKE INTENDED but you got a bum steer http://www.dodgetrucksteeringproblems.com

<font color=blue>DODGEBOYS</font color=blue>/
84 RC/LOCKED/35BOGGERShttp://pub10.ezboard.com/bdodgetrucks
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2002, 08:05 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

after lookin at your site and lookin at what happened / I think your stupid and you over loaded your truck and DONT know how to drive / I,V owned DODGES all my life and what happned to you was just an accident and thats all there is to IT
I think you should give it up and GO on with your life / blaming DODGE for what happened just aint right / you coulda been drivin a chevy for that matter or a ford / it sucks but get over it and go on with your life

<font color=blue>DODGEBOYS</font color=blue>/
84 RC/LOCKED/35BOGGERShttp://pub10.ezboard.com/bdodgetrucks
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-03-2002, 11:02 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Ya, this guy has been on Off Road Exchange site also, looking for someone to feel sorry for him. Its just as you said, he needs to take some responsibility.

post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-03-2002, 07:56 PM
Keyboard Implanted

so should I steer clear of the dodges???????nope as matter of fact Ive suddenly fallen in love with dodges, I almost bought a 98 chevy a few months ago, boy Im glad i didnt the dodge cummins is what im after 95-97, maybe 2000 depending on price and mileage, I know of problems with all trucks and well we fix them or have somone fix them. Im not even considering ford or chevy anymore, dodge seems to be the truck for my needs

Evan

trucks suck
post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-04-2002, 09:27 PM

Hey Evan ( the_kid ), What is that a picture of?

post #10 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 03:14 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Looks like a naked women in a wash tub with a cowboy hat on.

"Every form of refuge has it's price."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode