bike for sale - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-06-2001, 12:15 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

bike for sale

I got an 82 yamaha xt 550 indro. I had the motor out to check over every thing and put in a new idler gear, decompression lever inside the transmission and everything in there is perfect, New gasket for that cover, Look at the piston and cylinder and it looks beauiful, No scratchs and still has good cross scatches.Did a compression test and it same as stock 150 psi. New cylinder gasket, Vavles set to spec, timing set to spec, new back breaks, And a newer front and back knoby tire for it that has a least 80 % trend left. Singal lites and all wireing for it works and is on the bike. Toak the bike in to yamaha and they said it needs a new cdi. ya the electirical is at spec,The bike is in good shape I got all the papers for it and reciets. I am ask 700 down here for it Canadain but will sell if for 500 Bucks. The speedo reads 5000km on it. I need the money for my sled thought I might keep it. If your interested just leave a post or email me at [email protected].

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-06-2001, 12:17 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: bike for sale

Forgot to mention That I clean the carbs and they are like new and have a new gasket. The front forks are rebuild and have less than 50km on them. I got the tank coated with the tank sealer works really good, Plus new hand grips.There a couple of other new things to that I am forgeting about. 3/4 of the milage was on the highway.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2001, 01:20 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

GOT A PHOTO.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2001, 07:39 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

no photo, don't have a digital camera, or scanner.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-12-2001, 01:37 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

If Found a pic of the net that look idential to my bike. Same year style and everything. But I can't find it now

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode