ckitout - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2001, 09:47 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

ckitout

You know how the tobacco industry has been accused of pandering to the youth market? Well, what if you owned a network of off-roaders? I know I would imagine to get the younger generation interested in the sport so’s they develop into future off-roaders and buyers of the products offered at ORC.

Is that what we are seeing with the “Youth ATV board” and the front-page articles on kids in OHV rec?

Shame on you, Pat Chicas…don’t you think there’s already enough people out on dirt bikes and ATVs making new roads and trails through our National Monuments and Public Lands? Be happy to service the generation that you’ve already got addicted to Off-roading! Let their children be part of a generation of people who have a lighter impact on our natural areas.

They say a 1000 acre desert canyon could accommodate 10 kids on dirt bikes or 1000 people just hanging out and receiving a high-quality experience by being in an undeveloped area. What do you think the population of our country will be in 20 years? Don’t ya’all see? Off-roading is the first step towards development!--I should say second step, the first, of course, is hiking., though not all the time. There are certainly places that kids on dirt bikes have gone that man has not been to in 100 years…the dry areas of Mojave National Preserve for example--! We should save our remaining vacant areas and their natural wildlife so they may be visited and enjoyed by future humans (not to mentioned studied by biologists for future remedies to diseases, etc.)
By juan5ito (newbie)

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
All:
I hereby disband ORC and wish you all success in your endeavors. I realize that my corporation takes away too much of our natural lands so that I can make a profit. I’ve really got enough money already and so do my friends and the politicos that I hired (boy, the FLA election cost a lot though) so I won’t be needing the projected income from aiming advertising specifically at young people to finance my retirement in Baja California, In fact, I would rather deal with Baja by my own wits and not by how many Mexicans I can hire to show up at the right time with more gas and some frozen margaritas…

All for now
Luvya
PJC

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2001, 09:51 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: ckitout

What an E-dee-it

***All previous rules do not apply***
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2001, 10:28 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

if you're bored you should be able to come up with a better response than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2001, 11:03 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Whoa! Kyron, he looks just like you!!?? How's this response..um....hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2001, 11:08 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

verrrrrry coooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2001, 11:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

lol. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
pad
padpad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad
pad

post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-28-2001, 12:30 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Considering the Current World Events, I find that your post is quite honestly, a JOKE! You compare the Tobacco Industry to the Off-Road market, talk about a ridiculous statement! Statements like this show how closed minded individuals like you really are. We as Americans have the RIGHT to enjoy all lands currently open to off-roaders. The closing of public recreational land is not a tolerable act, especially when you consider that no new recreational areas will be opened in the near future.

Furthermore, your math skills need a dose of reality. You statement "They say a 1000 acre desert canyon could accommodate 10 kids on dirt bikes" is pretty comical.
Obviously, a statement made by someone who knows very little about off-road recreation.
Do us all a favor and move to Baja, we don't need people skewing the facts any more than they already are!

The Florida election was a blessing in disguise. Obviously, you haven't taken the time to look outside your LITTLE WORLD. Al Gore would not be able to handle our current World Situation, and if you think he's a better man than Bush, well it just goes to show where your mind set really is! WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!

GTFO DMBASS!

OH YAA, YOUR SITE ALSO GAVE ME A FEW LAUGHS. EVER SEEN A CLEARCUT? IF SO, I CAN'T IMAGINE WHY YOU WOULD ATTACk THE SMALL MINORITY OF OFF-ROADERS.

Also, Kyron's post, I'm sure he didn't want to even get into a verbal battle with someone who is obviously seriously unequipped!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-28-2001, 12:54 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

of course exhaustwimp can't open his own eyes and see the changes at ORC and figure outwhy and where they're headed==do I have have to spell it out for you and then shove it up your brain for you to realize? you are a $spending factor in the larger picture of things. but why take my my word for it? when your grandchildren wish they knew what a bird sounded like you can play them a recording of it--and remember this conversation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-28-2001, 01:18 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Exhaustwimp. YAA, I was right. Seriously unequipped!

As far as any changes to ORC, I don't really think it matters considering your point of view. I have seen your joke of a site, which pretty much tells me where you are coming from. Nobody here wants to hear your BS, so GET LOST.

post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-28-2001, 12:50 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

what u have to bring the tobacco industry into this
tobacco supports many, and in my area this is all people have done is grown and sold the golden leaf, i am tired of people banging atvs dirtbikes and especially tobacco! tobacco is what helps me pay for my recon! it is ilegal for kids to buy tobacco products so they don't have "easy" access to it so leave it alone, i wish half of those big lawyers that are murdering the tobacco farmers would come and work one day during tobacco season and put in and take out tobacco just for a day, then they would have a respect for the farmers who worry about the weather, goverment, meeting the quota, and all the other bs that comes along! screw the people who are bringing the tobacco industry down and screw the people who are bring atv's down!

92 Chevy z71 305 w/ Crane Compucam,40 series flowmaster, hypertech chip, eldebrock performer intake, eldebrock chrome air cleaner, headers,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode