power valve? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2001, 01:43 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

power valve?

does my bike have one its a 1991 cr125 im wondering bec in like 1st and 2nd gear it dosnt seem to have much topend.

BLOW THEM ALL UP AND LET ALLAH FIGURE IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Die towl heads!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2001, 05:03 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: power valve?

Pretty sure all cr125's from mid 80's on have power valve. Look at the cylinder area around exhuast and on side of cylinder (usually right side). Are there small covers for access to the valve? Should be.
Go seals!
Go green beret!
Go delta force!
Go rangers!

post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2001, 05:16 PM
portgrinder

just like it has no bottom in 4th or 5th, haha

You wear your silver chain but the cross won't stop the lies,you believe in nothing
Kenton Thomas,Portal
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2001, 06:10 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

XR80man, does it have a lot of top in 3,4,5? It wouldn't make sense if it had a lot of top end in them gears and not the first two...how much did you pick that CR up for?

post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2001, 06:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

alot in 3 4 5 6 but in 1st and 2nd. sometimes in 1st and 2nd the power ban will hit but not keep going like it blubers and like when in sand it will roost at 1/4 throttle(in powerban) but if i put it to full throttle it wont. and sometimes it is fine with no blubber but other times it bubbers. o yea it was rebuilt pretty reciently with a procircuit platium pipe. im thinking it is something to do with the reeds(i hope it is) the carb(hopeful not) or the ignotion(please dont be) any thoughts? the plug is brown on the tip so i dont think it is jetting. i got if for i think 1500

BLOW THEM ALL UP AND LET ALLAH FIGURE IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Die towl heads!!!!!!!!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2001, 07:31 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

die towel heads? looks like only 18 of us died, how many of you?

refgon amtireno
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2001, 08:00 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Shut up BinLaden. XR80man, that is weird...never heard of that problem, mabye it's not jetted right? What happens if it is just idling and you nail that gas quick?

post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2001, 08:20 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

well ive never hit it to full throttle off idle but it would probly rev up but im told and i think it is 2 rich on the main so ill reserch a little more then do some changing of main jets

BLOW THEM ALL UP AND LET ALLAH FIGURE IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2001, 08:25 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

binladen u are an idoit for having such a name. are u a muslem?...or u just very stupid? issoma(i cant spell those goofy names) binladen should be disected then [censored] on.

BLOW THEM ALL UP AND LET ALLAH FIGURE IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode