Rode a couple sweet azz bikes today guys - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2002, 06:07 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Rode a couple sweet azz bikes today guys

hell....went to my friend tim's house today, just peddled down their, it's about...8 miles from my house, but mostly down hill (caught a ride back to my house on the uphill [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img])....but i got their, and he was fixin a flat, cuz he biffed pretty hard on his lt250, and he was like dude, let's ride over to rhett's house and see what them guys are up to, i'll introduce ya...so im like sweet, let's go, get up their and rhett's got his 86 trx250r, bill has a 98cr250, eric has a 01 ktm400sx, and bill's g/f has a lil kx100, lol. I rode the cr250, ktm400, and took the lil kx for a spin, lol, thing was peppy [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]. As for the real machines, that cr surprised the hell outta me, that's the first 250mx bike ive actually rode, and it was cool as hell, i loved it, kept on racin around in the woods w/tim-he was ridin the trx250r and the lil kx, so we were messin around, i was on the cr for about 45 minutes havin some fun, i asked the guy if he minded if i took it he was like hell, go ahead, it needs some use and im too fuggin tired to ride it right now, thing was cool as hell, later on eric told me i should try out the ktm400 if i liked the cr250, so i hopped on that, that thing was monsterous too, it was crazy....my friend tim was tellin me that rhett's 250r would eat the cr250, and i was like dude...it won't...believe me...and bill and eric were tellin me how they drag raced the ktm400 and cr250, and the cr was about a bike length ahead, so when i was out on teh ktm400, tim pulled up and we messed around for about 20 minutes, and came to a field...and im like hey, remember how he said that cr250 beat this in a drag? and u said that 250r could take the cr250? well this things a bit slower than that cr250, let's drag, every time we lined up (drag raced 4 times) i wooped his azz, finally he agreed that their was no way that 250r woulda hung witht he cr250, every gear untill 5th the front end lifted up with me over the handle bars, 1, 2, 3, and 4 it would lift the front end....cr was the same way, soon as u hit hard throttle in like 4th gear and ur front end is like "skippin" across the ground u get mad twisty front wheel syndrome, lol, front wheel starts to wobble, but if u lift the front end u don't have that problem [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]....it was cool as hell....things were fast...and that cr even had alittle flywheel weight on it, and it still hauled azz really REALLY fast, lol...it was cool. i think i rode the farthest wheelie i ever have on that cr, in 4th gear, tim was on the lil kx100 and he was like dude, let's go over to the creek bed, we had to follow the road for about half a mile, and i started crackin through the gears on teh cr, i hit 4th and yanked on teh bars and it came up without any hesitation, i just rode it and rode it, and as 4th gear ran out i speed shifted into 5th and the front end didn't drop at all, in the end i got a lil scared w/it not being my bike as the front end slowly lifted higher and higher in 5th and i let off and slowed down and waited for tim, thing was crazy. oh oh oh, i figured out what to do if in a dire "washout" situation in teh woods [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] i was in 2nd on teh ktm goin along, and looked back at tim, and when i turned around their was a little bit of a tree stump, so i goosed it a big goin over it, hit a mud puddle w/my front tire when i landed and washed out to the left, oversteared, slid to the right, came out of the corner still sorta slidin around, hammered the throttle, soon as the front wheel isn't touching the ground problem solved, lol. i love roosting ppl behind me on fourwheelers....just thought i'd share that [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]. too bad im stuck with the pos XR...im sellin it, cuz my parents told me i need a car if i want to get my permit...that really sux, i coulda had my license back in june (have to wait 6 months for license after u get your permit, can get permit when u turn 16) .... so im gonna sell my pos and buy an old beater car....nehow, it was pretty cool that these guys had no problem with letting me ride their bikes, that was awesome...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2002, 06:48 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Rode a couple sweet azz bikes today guys

stop touching your self.............
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2002, 12:41 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

my day was awesome untill i got home...i got home...and found out one of my best friends jordan fitzwater died in a fourwheeler accident saturday night...omg...it sux, i can't believe it, tim told me and i was like bullsh!t dude, u can fu*k with me about most things, but not about that, stop screwin around....and he called and he was like dude...for real....he's gone....and i lost it after that, i couldn't believe it....the kid barely even ever rode, im not sure if it was even his fourwheeler or not, all i know at this point is a loss of control and collision w/a tree....not sure if he was wearing a helmet or not....i was lookin forward to gettin in all that trouble that we got in last year this year....we had like so much fun when we were together....it was funny, we never got in deep trouble, all the teachers finally just realized when me n jordan got together stupid things happened....and gave up....and now....i never get to hear that laugh of his again...he had a laugh that like even if u had no idea what he was laughing about, you would start to laugh at the sound of his, he was always happy, always cheering u up, he was one of the goofiest ppl i know....he was the man....now he's gone....i don't know what else to say...i just still can't believe it....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2002, 08:20 AM
Keyboard Implanted

bummer.................. real bummer..........
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2002, 08:43 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Too bad Josh.....
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2002, 11:33 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

That's harsh dude , my sympathy goes out to ya....
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2002, 11:43 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

my sympathy goes out to his family...sux...i made up a poem and put it on a cross background, i can't really explain it, but it surprised my parents n friends n they said i should print it on some glossy paper, frame it, and give it to his parents at the funeral...that's probably what im gonna do....
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2002, 12:03 PM

Sorry to hear it Josh.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2002, 12:24 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

yea...i will eventually get over it...untill then i wanna hop back on some nice bikes, lol, seein that i have the crappiest bike in the world it's nice to get out on some real bikes once in awhile. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2002, 01:53 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

here is what i made for his parents...im also gonna hang one on my locker...im gonna print this out on glossy paper and give it to his parents in a picture frame at the funeral....i wrote the poem and everything...so i think they will like it....n early i just had his sister send me an instant message saying how jordan always would come home and say how i was the man and how she should talk to me but she never did because she didn't know me, and how he always told her about the funny stories of us gettin in trouble in school....it made me really sad....but im alright now....yup....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 877552-jordan, rip.jpg (70.5 KB, 10 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode