Check out the attatchment - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2002, 02:09 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Check out the attatchment

just remember...when it seems like everything in the world has gone wrong...it could always be worse[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]....look at attatchment.

that cracks me up
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 873730-foxgod.jpg (34.0 KB, 24 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2002, 06:50 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Keep your chins up, this will help

Kinda lonely in here again huh? It reminds me of a couple weeks I spent doing some remodeling work in this huge resort. It was kinda like the place in "The Shining" during the winter. You could wander around that place for an entire day and never see anyone, then the next day, you ran into half a dozen other people.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2002, 07:59 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

That'd be strange....at work while drilling I'll have a stope light (just a halogen work lamp) set up on a stand or hooked in the screen behind me. Every once in awhile something will pass in front of it. Not from the back to the bench (from the roof to the floor of the tunnel) but from side to side....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2002, 07:59 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

yo, now stuff like that freaks me out, i'll admit it, im superstitious, so when i got to a place that's usually packed, and no one is to be found...it freaks me out, especially at night time, u always manage to "make up" sounds, lol...skeeery stuff. One thing that i actually like to do, is get my friends from elmira and put a tent up in the middle of my woods...omg...that is too funny, damn city phuks, they won't even leave the tent, i sh*t you not, they will make up every excuse, too tired, bad eyesite, don't feel good, but they will not leave the tent, and when i do, i will walk away for like 10 minutes right? and then u hear them..."h..h...hel....hello?" then all of a sudden just pop ur face into the tent with WWAAZZUUP! city slickers...it's great. this breaking news just in..im bored...i should go mow some of the yard...i have a 4 acre yard...and a snapper to mow it with...that's crap, lol.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2002, 08:14 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

When we were kids camping in northern BC we'd have a fight at night because no-one wanted to sleep next to the door of the tent because of the bears and grizzlys....WTF??? like they'd be coming through the door for their snack???
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2002, 08:31 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, the door of the tent thing always cracks me up. I just get this picture in my head of a bear delicately unzipping the screen, trying not to make any noise........
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2002, 12:22 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

hahahaha....chubbs dude, i have to tell ya, you'd scare a grizzly off anyhow, with your voice dude, im fuggin SERIOUS, i thought it was god when i answered the phone, if u just tell a grizzly "BACK!" just once thing will run away, if it had a tail it'd tuck that between it's legs too. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2002, 02:48 PM

hahaha YES the PICTURE!!! I LOVE IT, it is so funny, wut does your voice sound like chubbs?
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2002, 03:51 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

if god talked to u...you would mistake it for steve...or vise versa...if steve talked to you, you'd mistake it for god...it sounds like thunder making out words...it's crazy....
post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2002, 04:29 PM

like burping? hahaa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode