anyone see the new EX/C? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2002, 08:14 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

anyone see the new EX/C?

i just saw a new EX/C that bike is sick. it must rip you a new a$$hole. it looks awsome and the review said it was mad nice.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2002, 08:43 PM

Re: anyone see the new EX/C?

30 times nicer than yours, hahha had to say it
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2002, 08:51 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

ttr bud, what ex/c u talking about? I rode a 2002 KTM520 ex/c and your predictions are right, if your not griping the bars when u twist the throttle the bike will take a little ride of it's own, 520 is rated at over 100mph stock...the 250exc is just as fast, but not as fast in top end....ktm's are fine bikes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2002, 10:33 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

ya i was talkin about the 450 but the 520 must be awsome as hell. i wanna ride one but i'd probably fly off or something.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2002, 12:15 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

havn't seen the 450, i'll check it out, it's probably about the same as the 520, just a bit less low end and overall power...on the ex/c 520 dude, i pulled into a field, chuggin at like 15mph in 3rd, and i just gave the throttle hell and held on for all i had, i turned around and went and looked and i left a line about 50ft long where it tore all the grass and weeds away, it was sweet lookin
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-27-2002, 09:41 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

that sounds awsome
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-03-2002, 09:44 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

the 520 is now a 525 and the 450 is a four speed also
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-03-2002, 05:27 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

yep, sept for the exc and mxc models, they are 6 spd, whattaya think man, could u deal with 4 spd? where i live i don't think i'd want four speed, i'd much rather have 5 or 6 spd...4 just sounds like a stick to the track gearbox.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2002, 04:15 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

i think i will be picking up the 450yzf next year. all depends on how the properties work out. 4 spd wont be a issue. the 426 topped out at 87 and the 450 only looses a couple of mph. my yz250 went 77mph or so. that was PLENTY fast for any trail. the 525 seems like too much, not just power but weight also. the 450f seems like the perfect balance. i am also looking at 2 srtokes be it a ktm or yamama. hell maybe i will get a yz450f and a ktm 250. i am going to get a job at a cycle shop next year when i get more properties and quick this job. that should bring down the cost some. we'll see. i also want a m3 a r1 (maybe a zx-10R) a new truck and to get out my house........oh well
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2002, 03:42 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

duuuude, i read a review on the 450f man, and they said the top speed was the same, they said the damned thing had so much torque u could slam the clutch out from a stop in 3rd gear and take off w/o any hesitation...it sounds like an awesome bike....and btw i LOVE ktms, u gotta get one of them [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode