Rode a 2001 YZ250f - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-30-2002, 09:53 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Rode a 2001 YZ250f

does it even fuggin matter? didn't think so, big deal i rode a yz250f....does anybody out their care? NO...if my real dad woulda waited 4 more days to blow his load i wouldn't be here right now...and u guys would have never talked to me...but instead he coudln't hold it....fu(k him....back to the bike....what do u expect me to say? why don't YOU guys give MY response to riding the bike? we can make this fun eh? one fun thing in this whole fuggin world, ive still yet to find it....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 06:47 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Rode a 2001 YZ250f

I rode a YZ250F last night, and let me tell you.......woooo hoooooo! What a freaking rocvket! Handles like a dream, the suspension is plush and the power is smooth all the way through. The seat is like a stinkin' cinder block though, I got monkey butt so bad, national Geographic is wanting pictures for their cover on mating rituals of the South African Rump Humper. I also noticed the nice easy pull, adjust on the fly clutch, factory installed Excel rims and much needed grab holes in the side plates.

I have to go now, I am going to go work my butt off, sell myself on the streets and do whatever else it takes to get one of these bad azz bikes!

Thanks for listening,

Josh

How's that?

And quit saying bad shiz about my mom!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 08:11 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I rode a YZ250F last night, the owner was watching the races with his friends and I rolled it out of the pits while no-one was looking. I almost crapped myself getting it started; for sure someone would notice, but I got the starting drill down and made it home!

Now what do I do? Mom and Dad don't seem to believe that someone gave it to me.... Could I put the plastic from the XR on it somehow? And hope they don't notice???? I really love this bike.

The girlfriends really hot now.... she thinks I'm a rebel for ripping this thing off[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. Now I'm getting more than I can handle[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. I think I'm gonna need help....

Anyhow, I've gotta go and duct tape the XR tank onto the YZ. Don't tell anyone about this OK?

Josh

PS I love my Mom.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 09:14 AM

ahahahhaahahha
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 01:33 PM
Keyboard Implanted

When he wasn't looking I swapped gas caps with my XR200...

really unimpressed........
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 01:58 PM
portgrinder

oh glorious
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 07:23 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

omg...u guys are awesome...lol...that's great
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-01-2002, 04:45 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

why dont you quite your f-ing whining and tell us about the damn bike already. nobody cares about your mother, or why you are a red headed step child. just the details please.

by the way josh why dont you practice tricks on the xr so when you get a "REAL" bike you can show your bucktooth bumpkin all that u can do.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-01-2002, 12:12 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

lol, that wasn't whining, u can't sense sarcasm on a keyboard, lol. It's just that ppl are always talking about how they rode a z400 or raptor or cannondale and like totally spaz about it, so i decided that after i rode this i'd just act like it was no big deal n stuff, that does look funny, but u have to know me to understand my typing, i act like that in real life all the time but it's all sarcasm...u'd understand if ya meant me, i was just gonna come on here and tell about the bike too....but now i wont'....
lol
j/k
the bike...the suspension on it was fabulous...it revved out forever, FOREVER, it spun like hell for a four stroke, i only had it in 4th, but if i snapped the throttle quick in fourth it'd take off w/the front wheel up, i got in alittle bit of woods with it and was like puttin up this steep hill in 2nd, only rev'd at like 3 r's and i shifted into third and opened it up and it just fuggin took off(it would not bog down at all), the top of the hill levels out real quick, and when i got to the top i got some pretty good air, the brakes on it kicked azz too, it felt really really light, handled awesome...u could turn like as sharp as u wanted and the front wheel would stay on track...for a four stroke it did have quite the powerband...power came on fast and came on hard...awesome bike [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img].
post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-01-2002, 02:10 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Now return the bike.....[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode