jersey riders and surrounding areas - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-17-2002, 06:05 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

jersey riders and surrounding areas

where are you guys riding at? we used to ride in the pitts near milville(port elizabeth) off of 347 down the fire roads. can you still ride there? i heard it has been closed. are there any areas that you can ride on down there. i miss dirt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-17-2002, 05:26 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: jersey riders and surrounding areas

no this place blows [censored]. i live in berlin just off the white horse pike if u know where that is. the njorvp is beyond bad in my opinion. me n my friends ride at a pit called triboro in berlin twp just off route 561. its pretty fun. port elizabeth is closed as far as i know and the cops thier are cracking down. where are u going to be staying?
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-17-2002, 07:17 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: jersey riders and surrounding areas

when you come down 55 you get on to 347. go through the town. it comes to a traffic light where you go left(there is a gas station with a little deli. texeco i beleive, and across the street there is a huge wawa with gas pumps being built(it migh tbe done now, i saw it a month ago)) keep going down 347 and u make a left right after the cement or gravel factory and that was where we road, it was down a fire road about a mile. i will look at the map and see where berlin is and get back to you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode