drove a 2001 Husqvarna WR250 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-13-2002, 07:46 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

drove a 2001 Husqvarna WR250

all i really have to say is that it was fast...very fast...it's first gear was like my XR's 3rd and in 3rd gear on that you could be going and crack on it sittin up front and it would still stand up...drove it in the woods for like an hour...it's great comin around a corner to a lil straight stretch hammerin through 3 gears w/front tire in the air then lockin em up and haulin [censored] through the next section...it's awesome cuz u can be at a stop between a tight tight squeeze, feather the clutch out of their, have it about half way pulled in, punch the throttle bout 3/4 open and dump the clutch and hang on [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]. great bike... thing was crazy...after an hour in the woods i was dripping wet and panting...kinda like after an hour w/my girlfried [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img].
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2002, 01:46 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: drove a 2001 Husqvarna WR250

Come AWN.... you RIDE a bike and DRIVE a quad [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Sounds like ya had fun..... did the guy who let ya ride it know you very well?
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2002, 05:19 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

he's the leader of my enduro club, scott snyder, we bullchit every now and then but he doesn't know me THAT well, knows where i live and my name is about it, other than that we just talk about bikes and stuff...but he sorta knows me. I asked him what it would take for him to let me ride his bike and he's like put my helmet on and your set. Another guy i was talkin with that day after i got off of the husky sais he has to let me ride his 02 KTM200 sometime, sais i'll like it...i like riding just about any bike as long as it isn't mine...heh...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2002, 09:33 AM
MXTrackChick

hahahaha i know what u mean... i beg to ride any quad i can but if i have to ride mine im just like uuuhhhhhhhhh please noooooo! lol yday i rode my grandfathers yamaha big bear and i was just goin nuts b/c i finally got to ride something with shocks..... im so weird.... when i get my kaw.... gee i prolly will have a heart attack
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2002, 03:02 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

lol...excited over a big bear? hehe....u will have a heart attack [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2002, 06:50 PM

ya really, i thought huskies were heavy. thats wut Dirt bike said, i wonder wut our goin to say when u come in after ridden the KTM! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] i love ridden different crap, good or bad, it is a change.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2002, 07:42 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

ive ridden an 02 ktm520, i liked the husky 250 more...[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] i want to ride a ktm250exc dave steve(in the enduro group) sais i would love it...and he got his 02 250exc for 5700 out the door in ithaca...nah that husky seemed like it was lighter than the xr.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2002, 08:57 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

it was a 2002 WR250, my bad, asked scott about it today, it's a 2002.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-15-2002, 07:57 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

A guy at Woodsracer has this for sale Josh. Steve Lamson's 2001 race bike. $3500.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 07-15-2002, 07:59 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

If you can't see the pic just go to woodsracer.....[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode