if josh had a quad - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-10-2002, 09:33 PM Thread Starter

if josh had a quad

searchin through the web and couldnt figure if this was joshes quad or ttr trail riders! anyone help??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 826343-kasea_super_mite_ATV.jpg (24.7 KB, 10 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-10-2002, 09:50 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: if josh had a quad

dude, it's mine, watch the grand national cross country sometime, u'll see me close on jeramiah jone's azz on it[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-11-2002, 03:27 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Lame....... you posted the same picture twice....lame
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-11-2002, 07:19 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey 300ex!

Why don't you take your cop hating, law breaking, illiterate, useless posting, wanna-be bad boy, lack of personality, sorry self back from whence you came, so the rest of us can carry on without your mindless drivel buzzing in the background?

Your post history shows you just run your mouth about anything without any kind of backing. You double post a picture of, (I am sure from reading your pre-pubescent, latent homosexual posts) that cute little quad you ride on a daily basis. Go back to your sand box.

Why do you hate cops? Because they do their job and bust little useless pieces of trash like yourself? If you really think you can make a cops life a living hell, you better think twice, it will be more like a cop is going to make your life a living in a cell hell.

By the way, your profile states "school SUX!" I suppose it would for someone as mentally challenged as you. Go back to school, learn to read, write and respect. You'll be glad you did once you get past the age of 8.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-11-2002, 09:36 AM Thread Starter

dude wut the f*ck s your problem. u like school or did u like it?? no it does suck. i am tryin to have fun casue im bored s [censored]. the cops here at my place suck it is a very long story, ask MXtrackchick she hates cpos at her place to. u need to get the ****in facts before u go shootin your god damn mouth. i dont know wut the [censored] happened here cause i was just bored. i found that awesome quad somewhere and wanted to show it. who the f*ck cares if i showed it twice, it is ****in funny, i dont picture myself as a bad boy, cause i am not, i like cops when they help not the ****in opposite, u dont know $hit bout it, i do not ****in do anythin to cops, all i say is "hey" to them, they dont ****in care. ask anyone that i told about it and they will tell u. Now wut the f*ck r u doin???? u have the complete wrong perspective of me, u prob think im sum raggy, pot head, u doesnt give a $hit!!! u r wrong, i am the oppposite, i dont like school cause well... it sucks bottom line, i am not a pot head, dress nice and not a ****in raggy nor prep, i come to this site cause i like gettin info, helpin people, havin fun, or bored, u obviously just are over ****in tired, or somethin, goin through your period, i dont know but dont talk $hit unless u know wut ur talkin bout or talkin to, y the f*ck do u care? i like my quad how it is and i am glad i ****in have it u ****in piece of $hit!!!!! i am not some ****in rich as who can get a god damn raptor for free, i will be payin this quad off for the next couple years, so dont ever talk to me again, cause i will never be in the mood for some stuck up pric
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-11-2002, 10:50 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I rest my case.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-11-2002, 11:06 AM Thread Starter

Re: if josh had a quad *DELETED*

Post deleted by 300EXrider
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-11-2002, 11:08 AM Thread Starter

i am willin to forget this whole buncha $hit k? i am not out on this chat to make everythin hard on everyone, i am heasr to help and learn some stuff bout my mods or whatever, u wanna or u just wanna keep goin on to believe i am some little bad boy, who doesnt care, gets bad grades, pot head, and annoyence?? whatever then i am willin i told u my story. i helped a lot of peolple on this site and people helped me, now i dunno why your against me, tell me y u dont like me then, ill give u an explanation or reason, alright, start the questions [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-11-2002, 01:32 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

ya and ill run u over and burn out on your face, try doin that with a dirtbike, if u treid i would stick a metal pole in your spokes and then faggot stomp u when your on the ground!

Very cool, I suspect you are probably the biggest and baddest man in CT, aren't you?

ya really kyron, everytime josh says somethin or anythin u have some little $hit remark, just shut the f*ck up!

And you know so well how Josh and Kyron banter back and forth?

besides there bigger than dirtbikes and run u over

You seem to have an infatuation with hurting people. You can run over me, just as soon as you can catch me. That won't happen.

but u have a lotta skill to ride a quad good, not like a pussy, without flippin crashin, whatever, do some fun $hit on those things to, u gotta love em, u dont u gotta have a prob. there is nothing like haulin a$$ down a tree farm, goin 40mph down em. carry $hit on a quad, and a passanger, easier. or a very hot girl on back, u cant do that as easy on a dirtbike with out passanger pegs, the only thin ttr trail rider will be pputtin on back if he does is a guy

Whatever.

when i first came into the site, didnt work out, at all, everyone took at group $hit on my head. on this site u gotta be aggresive i dont take $hit no more. thats my opinion on that

Did you ever stop and wonder why?

hating cops very much, pool, fishen, kicken [censored]

More often than not, people that hate cops do so because they have been busted or are doing something illegal.

CT is just soccer moms and old goats. the cops have a war against people with quads, but i will make a cops life a livin HELL! Old goats want this town quite, ill poke holes in my muff. and rip around in there lawn.

That's the spirit, rip up those yards, make them madder. Get the cops mad enough to bring the local or state government into it. then they will shut you down completely. That's just the kind of attitude we don't need in our sport. We are getting chased out of our riding areas at an alarming rate. Illegal riding, excessive noise and destruction of private property is not going to help our plight any. You, sir, have a very poor attitude in this regard.

As far as your reply to my previous post.....once I got past all that mature profanity, I noticed a few things. I never once mention anything about being "raggy" or a "pothead". So we'll just ignore all that. I also never said anything derogatory about your quad. I don't care what it is. I also never mentioned anything about your financial status either. leave your personal choices and issues out of it. You don't want me to talk to you again, because I'm a stuck up *****? Why two posts of you wanting to forget the whole thing?

tell me y u dont like me then, ill give u an explanation or reason,

Explain away!

post #10 of (permalink) Old 07-11-2002, 05:57 PM

Hey 300EX, I think hes got you. You DON'T have to be agressive here. You can't really be aggressive, if you are aggressive and act like an idiot people will treat you like it. A PRIME example of this is a guy named superlifted94 on the Chevy boards. He was an immature little *****, but he's starting to learn his lesson and come around. Maybe you will too, hopefully it won't take getting kicked off 3 times before you learn to start being respectful.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode