hillcimb, finally made it... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2002, 01:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

hillcimb, finally made it...

Up the road from my house we have this big hillclimb the enduro runs on and stuff...ive seen like maybe...30 ppl go up it...and i tried it yesterday and didn't make it, tried it twice...but i took the camera up their today to snap some shots and was like o hell, what's the worst that could happen, so i tried it again, made it up it both times [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]. What an adrenaline rush...on the way down though i was going extremely fast, brakes just did not slow me down, i was ramping down most of it...but made it safely with one one scratch on my leg from a *****er bush...i guess i got some skill [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]. lol. Check out the pics of it. Oh, and the back tire on my xr is totally bald...i should take a picture of that too, that's what really amazed me about making it up it...i mainly stood and leaned back on the bike the whole time...and when the front end would start to stand up i'd lean foreward a bit and stuff...and other than that it wasn't too hard...ive seen some ppl get pretty hurt on this though....here's pics....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2002, 02:00 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: hillcimb, finally made it...

last pic didn't work, i went to click outta my buddy list on AIM and clicked on the aol website thing instead and it took me their, let's try this again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 821570-Mvc-014s.jpg (60.9 KB, 18 views)
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2002, 02:01 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

that was my hand at the top in the last pic...lol...here's another pic...pictures just don't justify things, ya know???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 821571-Mvc-015s.jpg (57.6 KB, 19 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2002, 07:03 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

just went and did it again for fun [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2002, 12:22 AM
mikrosilakhan

hillclimbins my fav dude~! I know bout the pics, if it looks at all bad it must be a monster
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2002, 12:03 PM
MXTrackChick

heya josh......that's pretty cool.... we have a landfill thats been covered up for years now that we climb up and down on..... and right after it is a jump but a fence is right over it so u duck land and jump again.... pretty fun.... that hill looks like fun... i wanna try it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2002, 05:49 PM
Keyboard Implanted

That looks way to easy, you need to find some better people to ride with [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-07-2002, 09:09 PM

ya hill climbs are awesome, i hate i t when the thing your ridin is on u tho, that part sux
post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-07-2002, 10:37 PM
MXTrackChick

hahahaha.... ive had that teeny incident happen to me a few times.... *doesnt remember much about how she got that concussion.... all known is that my friends said..."I think shes gone crazy"..other than that no memories about it here*
post #10 of (permalink) Old 07-08-2002, 08:03 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

lol kyron, find better ppl to ride with...haha. That hill's about half the size as bitch, bitch is a bigazz hillclimb over in canton, like 42 miles away, the enduro runs on that too, the enduro is like...68 miles long this year...kyron, i'd like to see you come try the enduro [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]. U and ur riding on that pussy flat sand of yours [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]. Anyone ever heard of Fred Hoess?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode