i thought all was better, got slammed back down - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-03-2002, 05:10 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

i thought all was better, got slammed back down

i wasn't gonna tell u guys untill i actually had a new bike sittin in my garage...but it turns out im not gonna have one anyhow...[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

here's the deal...not a long story...
i put in an application for the hospital thursday, still havn't heard from them...friday my dad sat down and talked to me about a loan...asking me if i thought i could handle one and all that stuff...and we talked about bikes i could get and all that good stuff...then the next day he was talking about how he wanted to buy me a kx125...and how he was looking at a couple ktm's....u guys, i was sooooooo excited, happier than i had ever been in my life when he was telling me i was finally getting a new bike....well...saturday came....sunday came...monday came...tuesday came...and wednesday came....no word on a loan or a bike or anything...nothing at all, acted like he had never talked to me about it...so today i took the xr out for a spin and did the usuall, got really pissed off that it sucked so much and came back inside to look on ebay and check out bikes and stuff....got even more depressed seeing all the nice bikes....dad got home and noticed i was actin sad...like i have been since monday...seeing he hasn't said another word about it...so i finally told him the story on how he was doing all that getting me excited and all that....and i would let u guys guess what he said...but i'll just tell ya....he goes "what do u want me to do, throw you a ****king pity party? im sick of u wallowing in your self ****kin pity, YOUR NOT GETTIN A NEW BIKE, im not going to buy you one, ur never gonna be any good on one anyhow, so it would be a WASTE OF MY MONEY..."

so...i mean...dudes...i was so pissed off and upset at the same time...i was like flipping out, i got on the xr and [censored] cried as i drove away...i couldn't believe he had actually just done that...and now he's gone...out to town doing something, who knows what, probably hanging out with his friends and gettin a good laugh when he tells them the story of what he did... i can't believe it...im so....i don't even know guys....all ive wanted since i was like 9 years old is a motocross bike...and he promised me when i was 10 that for my 15th birthday he'd get me one....of course, he didn't....and he never will....it just sux...when my bro was 15 my uncle kept the xr in teh garage and dam rode it and liked it and dad bought it off my uncle for like 1500...dam (my bro) had only liked bikes for 4 weeks...and he got one... maybe it is self pity or whatever u want to call it...but to me it's the biggest disspointment ive ever had...besides being born that is...

i think i'll just go take a nice long...eternity long swim eh? just drive my xr into the pond and hang on as we sink... i can't believe he did that...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2002, 08:30 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: i thought all was better, got slammed back down

That was harsh....do you want me to kick his a$$ for you Josh? Or maybe your a$$?
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2002, 10:20 AM
MXTrackChick

i know how it feels josh.. like i was tellin u earlier..... it really sux and ive been there and im still there.... still tryin to get money to buy the quad ive wanted for so long
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2002, 01:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

chubbs...if u wanted to come and kick my azz that would be ok...but u'd have to let me ride the 426 while u were at it so i actually knew what im missing...
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2002, 05:54 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Very sad.................... NOT!!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-07-2002, 09:05 PM

u gotta a dog, cat? someone u dont like? kick its as$. it works u feel much better or take some nyquil and go to asleep for like 15hr, u feel better, it always works for me, but remeber dude $hit happens, to everyone, im sure worse has happened to others, and eventually your dad will feel bad, so just bare with it dude, $hit will work out, i had to go to hell and back to get my ****in 300ex, it was a god damn bitch!! give up and i will hire people to kick your a$$ [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-08-2002, 08:00 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

got nothin else to do but give up, damn. Im over it now, it's no big deal, im stuck with my p.o.s. But that's life, least i wasn't born with one testicle and a deformed penis like kyron, i mean...when i get sad, i just think of how kyron must feel, and i feel much much better.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-08-2002, 10:01 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Kyron, they're picking on YOU!!!! Don't take this sh!t.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-08-2002, 12:15 PM

haha great one
post #10 of (permalink) Old 07-08-2002, 01:33 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Help......... I'm being attacked but quad riders [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode