YUMBO - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-26-2002, 05:23 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

YUMBO

wtf is a yumbo??? HAHAHA, just SAY IT! If you say YUMBO you can't help but LAUGH....c'mawn now....say it with me....YUMBO!... LOL! but seriously, look <a target="_blank" href=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=1838891675>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=1838891675</a>. It's a f'in YUMBO! HAHA.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-26-2002, 08:04 PM

Re: YUMBO

how the heck did you find thAT
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-26-2002, 08:50 PM
mikrosilakhan

lol Josh..... I see your web sites doin so well :P

Anyway reminds me off a old story long ago.. I get this thing in the mail when im like 13 .. A New company opens up and offers brand new "250's" for the cost of shipin. i think 300 bucks.. Anyway i call and ask them all kinds of crap.. is it monoshock?what kind of bike ect... they say yea its on/offroad with monoshock all kinds of crap.. Well it gets to my door and its a friggin moped that looks liek it was designed in 1913.. Pedal start,says"250" on the side.. no suspension except in the seat..... Never got it to run and never got my cash back.... WHat a raw deal, lesson learned

Bout the website... Saving all the lastest video for awhile and making a Song length one i think.. As for the rest of it , i spend every night either wheelin or buuilding something so this mutha never gets a chance for new shtuff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-26-2002, 10:11 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

i just had to do that...i was thinkin up a new signature and saw the sight and decided to do that [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img].
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-26-2002, 10:12 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

98Warrior, i found it under "other makes" in motorcycles on ebay, lol [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] YUMBO!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2002, 10:36 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Josh, how's things going with your brother's girlfriend while he's away?[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] You could take her out on the Yumbo for a little Gumbo.

Fawk that was Dumbo....
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2002, 04:13 PM
mikrosilakhan

For some reason i feel like smashing a yumbo
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2002, 08:31 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

lol....chubby dude...ive actually been hangin out with her alot, lol....my dad started pickin on me hangin out with her alot today while my woman was with me...so i had to talk to my woman about it...tell her not to worry about it....lol, i wouldn't cheat on her....my bro's g/f is actually my X too...
post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-28-2002, 07:12 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Brothers that share....cool. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-28-2002, 08:58 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

hahahahaha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode