OMG whatch this dork - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2002, 08:27 PM
mikrosilakhan

OMG whatch this dork

WHat a retard
http://download.consumptionjunction....a/cj_10103.wmv
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 08:31 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: OMG whatch this dork

Bwaaahaahaahaahaaaaa! I love it when those idiot rocket tards lose it like that!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 09:17 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

rocket tards eh, dont be mad because you dont have one. there are other things in the world beside dirtbikes jackazz. maybe you dont posses such skills as to master a bike like this, and as seen in the video neither does he.

funny when the dirtbike community rips on other sports considering 99% of you bitch about people ripping on you and taking away "your" land
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 03:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Whoah, easy roostin, I wasn't refering to all rocket riders, just the ones that do retarded shiz on them and make the rest of us pay higher insurance rates because of the mortality to stupidity ratio on higher displacement motorcycles. Darwinism at it's finest. Hopefully that meathead, once he was scraped up off the concrete, sold his bike and never got on another one, thusly boosting our cumulative I.Q.'s as bike enthusiasts another point or two.

People like that make all of us look bad and stupid. We don't need that kind of publicity.

I have no idea where you got the notion that I don't possess the skills required to master a bike like that, I ride them, and amazingly enough, the front tire WILL stay on the ground when ridden with "such skills". They will also accelerate at a rate that will NOT get you a ticket, and they will also maneuver throughout traffic without cutting people off, weaving in and out or breaking the speed limit, of course this also requires "such skills".

Have a nice day [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] And keep the shiny side up.......I do.

You may also like to know that I call stupid people on dirt bikes dirtards. Yes, there is more in this world than dirtbikes, I have a snowmobile too.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 05:28 PM
mikrosilakhan

Yea i rode rockets for 10 years and beign that wheelys were the only reason i had them i cant figur eout how he manages to get a one wheel tank slapper
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-06-2002, 05:26 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

it wasnt a tank slapper, he lost before the front even toched down. that was just the final note. his tire pressure was low or sumpin

been seeing alot of people with interests other than the norm bustin on other sports that differ from the norm also. just pissis me off when people complain about how people dont like them then they go do it. i had a r6 and i am very interested in this sport and will be getting another bike when i get my license back. sorry to freak out but it seemed like this was the case, my bad

and bikes these days are usually "ON ONE"!!! front or rear [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-06-2002, 05:29 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

rooster, i wanna copy that post, and HANG IT ON MY WALL! that has to be one of "thee" most REAL posts i think i have ever read...cuz see, most ppl when talking about crotch rockets will only talk about how they can do wheelies and burnouts, and endo's and do 140mph on a 45mph road...but u told it how it was, that was nice [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img].
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-06-2002, 08:36 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks Josh. I live in a college town, so there's more than enough tards out there making idiots out of all of us. We average three bike wrecks a week during the months of April through October. Most of them involve a ticket for failure to maintain control (i.e. couldn't turn because the front wheel was off the ground, excessive acceleration, cornering too fast, weaving, and so on.)

Hey, I won't try and deny that doing wheelies on rockets isn't fun. It is, but as we saw, it can also be dangerous as hell.

That guy had something major go wrong, he was wobbling like a weeble before he put the front down.

I just hope we don't have to see a video of one of us going down like that. I'm not saying you don't have the skills, but none of us like to see our "friends" get hurt. Shiz does happen, all too often. My buddy's daughter over rode her spankin new kawi ZX-6R last month, and lost her life under a concrete truck. She has (had) been riding bikes for 6 years.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-06-2002, 02:53 PM
mikrosilakhan

Thats a good observation.. it did act like the tire was rollin on the rim or somehting... Never seen anythitng like it.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-06-2002, 02:56 PM
mikrosilakhan

probably 75% of what give rockets a bad rap is everyone having the dealer install a new Yoshi pipe before it leaves the showroom them riding through town all day long in 1st gear to show everyone how cool they are. I MYSLEF am sick of hearing it and i love the way piped bikes sound but shift up for friggin sakes! Same with these rice cars, they sound liek dogcrap and nothing else. My buddys swift sounds friggin cool liek a mini sport bike but its quiet untill you rev it. These cars just sound like you pulled the packing outa your 86 yz 490
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode