joshisbustinnutz illegaly - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2002, 12:48 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

joshisbustinnutz illegaly

josh arent you 16 and you already got you bitch on bc? you know you have to wait like 3-4 weeks for that stuff to work! she just told you your on it because you been spending too much time on the bike and she figures its time foe a fam. is it a girl or a boy? dont EVER believe em
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2002, 01:20 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: joshisbustinnutz illegaly

doctor told her give it 12 days to set in, dude, at least im waitin to bust nutz till she's on birth control, it's hard with my face buried in her crotch, condoms in the dresser, and not just throwin one on and hammerin on it, give me some damn credit man, lol. She's been on b/c before w/her last boyfriend....she was only 15, so she's old enuff...i just don't wanna do it cuz i don't wanna hurt her, lol, her last boyfriend didn't even hurt her and it was her first time, i can barely get two fingers in the little lady, he had a problem....
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2002, 04:43 PM
Keyboard Implanted

I'm laughin way toooo hard to think of anything
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2002, 05:03 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

DAMN!!!!!thats tight. shes been on it b4? i hope i get a girl w/ a mom like hers
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2002, 11:12 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

lol, john, im going with her when she goes to get it probably, so it's not like she's gonna lie, lol, i told her if i get her pregnant before i ever want to, im gonna kill myself...although i probably wouldn't, lol. I'm gonna wait like two weeks probably before i bang her, it all depends on when the chance comes, i have the chance a couple of times i week...i figure i shoulda got her on it earlier, all the times ive ate, i coulda had a lot more fun.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode