Pictures from going to visit MPracing today - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-24-2002, 11:52 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Pictures from going to visit MPracing today

went to see dave moore the owner of MPracing today, some nice bikes their, we watched some movie of the last drag he was at this past weekend, he let me start up his beastly drag racing ATC250r, u will see pics of that, just lotsa pics, wanna go back their before i leave here n see what workin on the engines is like...he was a really nice guy suprisingly, very down to earth, even though he was big time, he talked to me like he was on the same level...nice....

this is a picture of a nice TRX350r(built trx250r motor)...dave built the engine for it, guy is a local in salem, very nice...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 755423-MVC-024S.JPG (59.8 KB, 15 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-24-2002, 11:54 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Pictures from going to visit MPracing today

"psycho tryke" he had the motor out fine tuning it and rebuilding the gears, last race this past weekend he couldn't shift past 3rd cuz his 4th rod was bent, so he's repairing that, ugly but fast, uses a banshee engine, runs bout 76 hp...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 755425-MVC-025S.JPG (40.9 KB, 10 views)
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-24-2002, 11:56 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

born to be wild...to see this in action look <a target="_blank" href=http://www.motomallusa.com/btbw/>http://www.motomallusa.com/btbw/</a>...attached is a pic of it...very nice...engine bent the rod on the last run, it's in upstate new york being redone...seeing these on the internet before i went, and then actually going and seeing them was so awesome...but here is the pic, dave moore owns this too...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 755429-MVC-026S.JPG (52.9 KB, 8 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-25-2002, 12:01 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

here is the raptor, i actually got to start this thing up, it was funny, dave was sittin on it kickin it for like...7 minutes n it wouldn't start, he changed his shoes to harder boots b/c the ignition on it was tricky, it would throw the kickstart back HARD into his ankle, he broke his ankle on his bro's 440r(polaris top end, 250r bottom end, polaris top end bored over) with this ignition cuz it has mad kick back...nehow, he was kickin it for like a total of 10 minutes and i was like damn, that looks like it has madd kickback, and he's like oh it does..big time, hop on and give it a kick, i hopped on, first kick, no sh!t, it was like BRRRRIIINGGG DING DING DING....so i revved her a bit, hopped of, had him rev it and got some pics of it revving will post after this....but it was funny, everyone was picking on him, he kicked it like 100 times i kicked it once n it started...was chance though, if he woulda kicked it one more time it would started...nehow, check it out, fast three wheeler...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 755435-MVC-027S.JPG (52.1 KB, 7 views)
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-25-2002, 12:03 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

here is me sittin on it, not started yet...he was off changing his boots...very nice ATC, check out that drag pipe, it was really really loud...runs on pure alchy, look at smoke of pics of it running...pure blue, smelled awesome...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 755437-MVC-031S.JPG (49.9 KB, 9 views)
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-25-2002, 12:04 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

running, that's dave revving it up after his embarrasment moment of my 1 kick start, lol....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 755439-MVC-032S.JPG (53.4 KB, 8 views)
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-25-2002, 12:05 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

runnin still...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 755441-MVC-033S.JPG (49.5 KB, 8 views)
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-25-2002, 12:06 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

beastly 350r again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 755443-MVC-028S.JPG (58.7 KB, 8 views)
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-25-2002, 12:07 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

350r again, dave and me were jokin about how ugly the cannondale's are, how they might make them so ugly because they think it's unique, i was drooling over this, was very nice...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 755444-MVC-030S.JPG (56.6 KB, 8 views)
post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-25-2002, 12:08 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

we were inside watching video's of drag racing, couldn't resist taking a picture of the video playing, lol, this is his bro steve moore on a banshee that runs on alchy...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 755445-MVC-035S.JPG (29.6 KB, 7 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode