Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Dirtbike Lounge (https://forums.off-road.com/dirtbike-lounge/)
-   -   OFF_ROADMX ?? (https://forums.off-road.com/dirtbike-lounge/116315-off_roadmx.html)

**DONOTDELETE** 04-17-2002 11:26 AM

OFF_ROADMX ??

All MX now? What happened to REAL OFF-ROAD, like trail riding, Enduros, Harescrambles? Tell me Off-Road.com hasn't gone the ways of the magazines and is going to turn it's backs on real off-road World.
Say it ain't so!!

**DONOTDELETE** 04-17-2002 11:35 AM

Re: OFF_ROADMX ??

everybody still trail rides. but yo cant tell me no footed 80 foot table tops aint where its at!

**DONOTDELETE** 04-17-2002 11:42 AM

OK, it ain't "where it's at". Seen one jump, you've seen 'em all. I fell asleep watching Supercross the other night.......BORING. Almost as bad as Survivor. Atleast SX is "real", though [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

mikrosilakhan 04-17-2002 12:47 PM

actualy i find anyy racing on tv lame to whatch. I love all types of riding. Motocross is a blast no doubt but the adrenilin still aint like blastin through the gears on your yz in the woods with only inches to spare on both bars through the oaks

**DONOTDELETE** 04-17-2002 01:20 PM

i was in indiana at a place that had a woods race set up(hare scramble?) . i waS following the markers on the yz and it was fun. especially jumping off rooted cliffs and hitting stumps. its was cool i just kept it in second and would bog it and just burrr, burrr, burrrrrrrrr, bur, burrr, bur, buuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. my bud couldnt keep up on his 400ex. as usual!

Kyron 04-17-2002 03:22 PM

Sheesk... thats all I do, is trail ride [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] why would I pay money to ride someplace where I can ride for FREE and not have some jackass I dont even know whos trying to blockpass me??

I like BIG group rides... where you know the jackass your blockpassin [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Last weekend I went on a 70mile ride with 15 people on it....

Brianklx300 04-17-2002 03:36 PM

I think I'd like a group ride, I decided to keep my KLX only because I can drag a bud along with me. You get me more than 3-4 feet off the ground and I'm not very comfortable till I land again. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I'm definately Off-road, but like to watch almost anything with two wheels, racing.

**DONOTDELETE** 04-18-2002 07:07 AM

we ALWAYS trail ride, but I am constantly looking for jumps and burms and terchnical whhoped sections. my friends just watch cause they ride couches

The_Kid 04-18-2002 01:47 PM

haha Kowasaki.
theres a picture that says that in the shop where I used to work, it has been haning there for years back in lik 88 when it was yamah kawasaki dealership, but its still there now even though its just yamaha.

yeah trail wriding is where its at. Id rather be fitghing my up switchbacks on my 125 then on motocross track, where Ive just got to clear that triple rather than just double. and break bones like Ive done tomany times lol to bad it hurts so bad. ahhhh well it goes away right. desert races and hare scrambels are cool to but just getting out with the guys and rideing is realy something else

Evan