service honda :( - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 06:53 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

service honda :(

i ordered some parts thru service honda last week and they were supposed to ship tomorrow. so i called and asked if all the parts came in, and if they did i was going to 2-day them so they would be here thurs. i spoke with pooh at 10:00am my time(9:00am their time) and he says parts come in at 10:00 their time and by the time they sort them its around 12:00-1:00pm before they are allocated to each customer. and they usually ship between 3:00 and 5:00pm. he takes my cell and work number and says he will call and to let me know if they all came in. i call back at 2:00 my time and he says their still sorting and he will call me when he finds out. i call back at 5:00pm my time and pooh has left for the day. i speek with the other guy and he tells me they ship ground!!! he never called and now i am not getting em till friday. fookers! he should have said, listin, i am not going to remem so keep calling back. but dont say your gonna call me and not. faggots. i ahve spent about a 1500 with them between my friends this last month. 600 mine. WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME! and last time it took 3 weeks from order till delivery.i wanted to take off friday and have the bike running by noon so i could break it in and head to the mountains. ahahahahahahaah fookin people.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 09:22 AM

Re: service honda :(

That blows, I'm with you on the honesty thing, I wouldn't mind it if they told me "I won't have time to call you, just call back and check". I had a somewhat similar experience with Scott when I ordered my damper/clamp kit. They were out of stock, said they'd call me back when they got in, took like 3 wks for them to get it, but they did call me back to ensure I still wanted it prior to them shipping it. In the interim I called them like twice, checking that they didn't forget about me.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 10:35 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Man I HATE it when that happens![img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Comforting to know dishonesty pokes it's ugly head up elsewhere on the continent. In '82 I lost an entire summer waiting for parts, next week they said, next week.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 11:39 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

They seem tot do a good job, from what I hear from others. I'd give them a chance to make it right. I can imagine it's hard to keep up with everyone calling to see where their orders are. I know I get a little antsy about the stuff I order sometimes.
I agree, however he shouldn't have said he'd call you and did not.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 01:16 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

THIS is my 5th or sixth order with them. the other four went smooth. except i ordered front brake shoes and they sent me one. they told me that the pads come as qty ordered. i only ordered on qty so i let it slide. thats how honda had the breakdown so i can not blame them. my bud ordered a black seat for his 400ex and they sent him a red one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode